Horse Mask

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by pigrocket, Nov 21, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Horse masks are an extremely popular tool for anonymity. You could say they're a bit of a fad right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turns out, the fad sticks around. Even into the distant future of Starbound.
    Why is this ancient meme an asset? Let's let the head speak for itself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are merely some example sprites. In fact, the horse mask is easily alterable to the devs' needs.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [Classic Design] [Smaller mask] [More Outlining] [Greater detail] [Different Perspective]

As far as legal business goes, nobody actually owns rights to horse masks. They're a cultural phenomenon in their own right.

And they feel right at home in Starbound.

2. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

Not entirely sure why you posted this anonymously, Pigrocket. I mean, we know who you are, but you can't edit the post now and it doesn't count to your posts.

3. Chibi Banana

Chibi Banana Void-Bound Voyager

OMG, horse mask! So cute X3
    I like the [Different Perspective] the most, it looks like it fits the sprite best and it's friggin' adorable!

4. I didn't intend to post it anonymously. Something must have borked.

5. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

There's a little check-box when you post something that says "Anonymous?" and now you don't own that post. Have fun. Jk. But you can't fix it whatsoever.

6. Meldazzar

Meldazzar Subatomic Cosmonaut

Report it to an admin, explain you did a slip up, have him delete this, then repost it.

7. I'm aware of the checkbox, and I thought I was being thorough. But I suppose I may have clicked it and now I require assistance. HALP.

EDIT: Reported.

8. andySp

andySp Sandwich Man

Haha i love it

9. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

Okay, I fixed it for you. I'm fairly sure all of the code is still intact, let me know if you have any problems with it.

10. Thanks, Sokina!

11. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

No problems. It's actually a very easy fix, so if it happens again (Accidents do happen) contact us.

All I had to do was merge the posts (Though I actually took a ridiculous work-around approach to doing it since I forgot about the easy way.)

Also, horse mask is epic mask. Great for dancing in hurricane-force winds and rains.

Scourger likes this.
  12. Yes, I have one of my own. Very useful stuff.

13. HIVEMIND

HIVEMIND Aquatic Astronaut

It would be really funny if the photo-realistic one got put in, so awesome.

14. SproutDog

SproutDog Void-Bound Voyager

This is great. If I lose I hope its to this.

15. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is great.