1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Horizontal Doors 1.8.4

Adds horizontal "hatches" that fit into the floor

1. Belyal

Belyal Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks for adding the big Airlock door! WOOT

FormalRiceFarmr likes this.
  2. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

1. Why did you created new vertical objects of the existing doors instead of adding the possibility to build the vanilla doors in horizontal direction?
    I hope you think about it.

2. Why is the preview image of the apex door cutted to the half?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  3. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

question 1 was answered in this thread already
    question 2 is answered at the bottom of the mod page
    I'll add a "frequently asked questions" section on the mod page that's easily noticed so I don't have to repeatedly answer questions for everyone

4. FormalRiceFarmr

I actually had to edit it to work, so you may notice it's bigger than the vanilla version

5. FormalRiceFarmr

6. NeoVanAlemania

NeoVanAlemania Space Kumquat

Thanks! :)

7. FormalRiceFarmr

8. maga

maga Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Quick question. Does this work in multiplayer?

9. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Like with any other mod, I presume that this will only work in servers that have this mod loaded. Attempting to move a character with these hatches in his/her inventory to a server without the mod could cause all sorts of problems, such as the hatches disappearing or the character getting booted out of the server.

10. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Nice! I'm glad you decided to do this, after all!

I'm gonna start using it as soon as the patch drops (and it's updated to work with it :p)...because I'm not playing again until that happens so I don't do work on my character only to have it wiped the next day! :D

11. FormalRiceFarmr

12. Rellikx

Rellikx Void-Bound Voyager

Love this mod, dude. I was wondering if instead of replacing vanilla doors, You could configure this mod to make vanilla doors drop your hatches instead of their normal drops? not sure how drops work in starbound but I know in minecraft, that would be easy.

13. FormalRiceFarmr

I'll see if this is possible, I did notice that when you break turrets they drop parts instead of the actual turrets, so this is likely possible.

14. Rellikx

Rellikx Void-Bound Voyager

Wow I was trying forever to find an example to mention (like that turret thing) but couldn't remember any. Anyways, if you manage to succeed you should also; remove the regular doors from the crafting tables, replace the crafting window pictures for your doors with the pictures for regular doors(since your pics get cut off), and change your mods name to modular doors(to usher in the new door order). Well at least the first two. Anyway, good luck.

15. FrostByte193

FrostByte193 Void-Bound Voyager

for some reason my game won´t update so i wanted to ask if you still have the angry koala version of this mod,already tried reinstalling.
    if you still have the previous version could you upload it somewhere?(only if it isn´t any trouble for you :c)

16. FormalRiceFarmr

just check the version history tab

17. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

.... new update needed.

18. FormalRiceFarmr

19. nerwoman

nerwoman Void-Bound Voyager

I've got problem - i deleted old version, put a new one, but now i cant even construct hatches. I don't see them in metalwork station window. I didn;t construct any earlier, so i ca't tell if the mod don't work at all, or just can't construct them.

20. FormalRiceFarmr

When I updated I actually downloaded the file and updated it, so everything should still be the same. I'll try it out