RELEASED Hope's Mods

Discussion in 'Mods' started by HopeWasHere, Feb 15, 2017.

1. HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Which mod are you looking to install?

• Yukionnal

Yukionnal Void-Bound Voyager

Ellu Im a newb at adding mods can someone tell me how to add this I added it to the latest version of SMAPI mod folder.

• HopeWasHere

I would love to help you out :) Which mod are you trying to install?

• Yukionnal

Oh I have to put them in one by one I didn't know so I just unzipped the main folder and just placed it in. I was planning on putting em all in cuz they all look good and you can never have enough clothes and accessories :rofl:

HopeWasHere likes this.
          • HopeWasHere

I'm glad you got it worked out, I'm hoping to add more clothes in the future :)

• Yukionnal

I didn't figure it out I'm using an "Unofficial" updated version of "Get Dressed" mod because the maker of the original hasn't updated it and I saw that this person was using ur accessories mod to showcase her mod but when I put the accessories files in where the get dressed files are her hairs don't show up so I'm really stuck in a corner. ;~;

Her Mods: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/users/40973005/?tb=mods&pUp=1

• HopeWasHere

Oh, okay. Let me see if I follow you. You have the unofficial GetDressed updated mod, want to use the hair you linked to, and use my accessories. Did I get that right? Did you also want to use my hair, shirts, etc.?

• Yukionnal

Yes, you got it right. Tho now that I think about it I wanna use ur clothes too.

• HopeWasHere

The best way to use all of the mods together is to combine them with and imaging editing software and pack them again with XNB node. In the mod I put a template for hair and other things to make it easier to combine files

• xLast

xLast Void-Bound Voyager

i'm triying to install the /Hairs/Clothes/Acc/Hats, but... i don't understand how works this (i'm new)

RE: Yea, i have installed the ver 1.11 of SMAPI and GetDressed [They works]
                      explain me pls u.u

• HopeWasHere

So the hats may not work yet because the vanilla game added a new hat, so I need to go in and shift everything around to make it work. But all the others are just xnb files, so you go into your stardewvalley/contents folder and replace the files (after backing them up of course) with the ones from the mod. For the accessories, you will replace the accessories.xnb that's in the GetDressed Mod. Let me know if that makes sense or if you need any other help.

Mogipoki likes this.
                        • xLast

xLast Void-Bound Voyager

Hehe i'm sorry, i understand all some time later, and i now can edit/combine Textures/Names/Strings

And now... I'm going to Translate all strings to spanish :D

Anyway, thanks to you.
                          I learned this things thanks to the curiosity seeded by you.
                          Now I can do it all thanks to you, thanks :nuruflirt:

Here Some examples of my progress: (LARGER IMAGES) :kitten2:
                          =" Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg
                          "

• HopeWasHere

I'm glad it worked out for you and I look forward to seeing what you're able to come up with :)

• Yukionnal

Thank you so much. <3

• HopeWasHere

No problem, if you need any help combining mods I would be happy to help you put them together

• xLast

xLast Void-Bound Voyager

I CAN TAKE YOUR HATSHET TEXTURES FOR MAKE A BIG COMPILATION HAT PACK?
                                  I WILL GIVE YOU THE CREDIT [LINK ON FORUM]

Last edited: May 4, 2017
                                  • HopeWasHere

It sounds like a good idea combining a lot of hat mods, but most people would like to have users come to their personal download pages for the mods so they can keep up on updates and the mod creator can see how many people are interested in their mod. So I'm going to have to say no to this. However, you are free to edit the hats I have made and make your own pack, or create a post showing others how to combine different hat mods for their own personal use.

Maybe in the future when I'm done adding to this mod this will be an option, but for now it's a no. Thank you for your interest.

• December_Slate

December_Slate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! This mod looks amazing! Probably the biggest content pack for the player I've seen. Have you considered working on any shorts/skirts/bottoms? I find that those are probably most lacking in customization, probably due to the extra effort they require. Either way, keep up the great work!

• HopeWasHere

Thanks for your interest! Yes, I am working on a couple of skirts/shorts/things like that. I just can't seem to figure out the movement yet, but once I do this mod will be updated with even more customizations

• December_Slate

December_Slate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds awesome! Can't wait :)