1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Homestuck Weapon Mod (Act Omega) 5/8/17 (AKA OMEGA)

A mod that adds weapons from the web comic "Homestuck"

1. LostCursor

LostCursor Yeah, You!

These assets aren't in modpak format. How do I add them to my game?

2. Manman179

Manman179 Phantasmal Quasar

you have to put the folder inside homestuckweaponmod.zip into the mods folder

3. SurfinDolphin

SurfinDolphin Void-Bound Voyager

You have to unzip it too, I believe. Also, hi, I was testing out this mod (Really love the pixel Dave Katana <3) but I have to say... why are all the katanas equipped with Spin Slash specialty? I mean, if we go by Homestuck canon, Dirk's katana should have blink explosion or trail dash due to how his little strife with Dave ended. For dave, I'm not sure, same thing would work I suppose. But Jack's katana definetely should have an acid blink explosion, green, teleportation, Jack confurmed. Those are the only things I've noticed (I'm more of a katana-lover myself, so haven't tried out the Pogo Hammer yet. :^) ) but I love this mod alot.. and I think it could be improved a ton.

If only I knew how to mod and program, I'd love to get into this stuff. :0( honk.

4. Manman179

after i learn how to code with lua im going to try and give each weapon some special ability (also the next update will be sometime after the story update)

5. Assassin001rus

Assassin001rus Void-Bound Voyager

Can i leave a little request here?
    How about a Troll race mod with, like, custom ship, furniture, armor etc.? This will look cool especially with this mod

6. Manman179

i will try to make that but no promises. there is an outdated alternian race mod though

7. Assassin001rus

Assassin001rus Void-Bound Voyager

So when will be the update?

8. Manman179

it will come eventually

9. SpartanRarity

SpartanRarity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Contacting the makers of sburbound mod in this site might be a good start if they let you use their assets. They had a fully working troll race mod with clothes and stuff some time ago. Cheers man.

10. GalCondy

GalCondy Space Spelunker

If I may inquire, do you plan to update the mod to v1.1.1?

11. Manman179

ive sorta quit starbound modding, but im gonna release the w.i.p files for anyone else to use if they want to continue the mod.

12. Manman179

here are the files

Attached Files:

13. Manman179

Manman179 updated Homestuck Weapon Mod with a new update entry:

Most likely the last update

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. lukas__lk

lukas__lk Void-Bound Voyager

Heya, I see you discontinued your Homestuck Weapon Mod, I wanted to ask if i would be allowed to 'continue' this mod?

15. Manman179

yes, anyone is allowed to continue the mod, just give credit where credit is due.

16. Vetpetmon

Vetpetmon Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see this mod be continued on, as well as put onto the Steam Workshop!

17. Manman179

soon (im not giving a specific time frame, but an update will come sometime in the next few months) :iswydt:

18. Manman179

Manman179 updated Homestuck Weapon Mod (Kinda Discontinued) with a new update entry:

Omega

Read the rest of this update entry...