1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Homestuck Weapon Mod (Act Omega) 5/8/17 (AKA OMEGA)

A mod that adds weapons from the web comic "Homestuck"

1. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

In the future, it might be nice to let the perspective downloaders of your mod to know that they need the iron anvil to craft these weapons. I won't say I know anything about modding, but maybe ti would be easier to tie the recipes to the generic crafting table? That way those who have reached the end tier of crafting don't need to dig up something that they would rarely use otherwise. But other than that, the mod looks good. I'll be interested to watch for your improvements.

2. Manman179

Manman179 Phantasmal Quasar

whoops. im sorry, ill get right on that.

3. Manman179

DustyScabbard likes this.
  4. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

5. Manman179

it's fine, i usually think i sound a bit harsh in what i say as well

6. Manman179

7. Vetpetmon

Vetpetmon Void-Bound Voyager

I noticed a problem with this mod: In multiplayer, when I put the weapons in my hand, the game world (even the ship world) crashes and sends me back to the main menu. I know it's possible to make this mod compatible with multiplayer.

Otherwise, this is a very great mod! This mod has some great potential, and it may also have armor or even the god tier outfits! Talking about god tier outfits, I really want the outfits added into the game. Also, if you can do the Dog Tier hoods, I will thank you so much! (I'm not a modder but I do program and draw, but I'll research on how to make mods for Starbound, and possibly help you if the programming lannguage is easy to learn or if I already know it.)

8. Manman179

Thank you for the feedback! I do not know how to make the mod compatible with multiplayer, but i will try. Also Armour is on the way for the mod (along with dog tier). I would also appreciate any help with the mod. If you want to contact me just look for me on steam.

(edit)
    Turns out making armour is gonna take longer than i thought. ill get to making the armour eventually, but first i'm gonna make the rest of the weapons.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  9. Manman179

10. Crimson_Reaper

Crimson_Reaper Void-Bound Voyager

maybe possibly if you have time to do so, add caliborn's weaponry? i'd love to go around whacking people with a black cane or shooting up an apex lab with the golden assault rifle.

11. Manman179

I am so going to do that, however, what type of weapon should caliborns cane be?

12. Crimson_Reaper

i was thinking of either a hammer or a spear originally, but now that i think of it, a normal sword would be fine to just give people a good whack on the head

13. Manman179

ok, ill probably make all three though, thank you for your suggestion :B

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  14. Manman179

Manman179 updated Homestuck Weapon Mod with a new update entry:

[S] MM: Update Mod.

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Crimson_Reaper

THE WRINKLEFUCKER, I literally just thought oh this as i'm looking at everything ingame :rofl:, and maybe gamzee's clubs, both red and green as one handed daggers? Aside from that, looking at what's been made so far, i like how it's turning out! i can finally whack people on the head or jab them in the face! repeatedly! until they die!

16. Manman179

That will definitely be in the next update, also i will be working on caliborn's guns as well.

17. Manman179

18. artbomber1

artbomber1 Big Damn Hero

Well, I'm currently reading through it myself, but I'll probably install it once I'm done reading. I'm only on page... uhhh, 2383? I think? I dunno, I'll keep it installed for when I'm done reading. Let you know what I think then.

19. Stealthy Robot

Stealthy Robot Big Damn Hero

how about the 2x3dent?

20. Manman179

Feferi's version of the 2x3dent is in the mod already
    im also going to make the condece's version