Pixel [HOMESTUCK] icefire82G's Sortofkindofmaybe Cool Starbound Character Reimagining!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by icefire82G, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Captainpeels146

Captainpeels146 Tentacle Wrangler

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388695443.223867.jpg

Baulten! Thank you:)

2. icefire82G

icefire82G Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Could you perhaps do a few little extra things for me real quickly? Sorry about this but I really can't make the sprite without it,

• Take a clearer picture? You can use the printscreen function on your computer to get a much clearer picture which will be easier for me to work with
    • Make sure the image is small? This is a really large image, and because it's large and unclear, I can't see that much and I can't get the colors very clearly.
    • Explain to me what Baulten means? I'm really confused is it a name? Is it a different word? I'm so confused sorry ;;
    If you could just clear those up for me I'd be glad to get started. Thanks in advance!

3. Captainpeels146

Captainpeels146 Tentacle Wrangler

baulten is the name yes I forgot to mention :p and I will take a clearer picture tomorrow when I play again ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388709626.196644.jpg
    but in case size was the only issue here is a smaller version

4. icefire82G

Size is not the only problem. I shall await your clearer picture.

5. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh, hey! I've seen you over at the MSPA Forums before! You probably wouldn't recognize me because I'm more of a lurker over there, but it's still pretty cool to see a familiar face. :O I know your OP said you perferred humans, but I would love to see my Hylotl player character in the Homestuck format.

Here's an image:
    [​IMG]

Anyways, if you decide to do it, I eagerly await how it'll turn out. :O

6. icefire82G

Trust me, I've see on you on the forums too. I remember seeing your original sprite on the PMS thread, which is how I remember most people.

But yeah, I'll go ahead and take it. Please wait patiently.

7. icefire82G

Bam. Done.

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy!

Seajun_ and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  8. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, that's great! Thanks! :D

9. The Lord Of Boxes

The Lord Of Boxes Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! Could you do my character, Finkeeper, please? I've never played homestuck, but DAMN! I love dat Art style! so yeah, here.
    Finkeeper's finale.png

10. Unable Potato

Unable Potato Void-Bound Voyager

Hiya! I found you wandering around the forums, so i decided to take a look! I'd be really grateful if you could do my character cuz i a huge homestuck fan! Sorry if it's too much work, he's a glitch!

[​IMG]

Thank you!