Homestuck Clan Thread: Seven Deudly Acts

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Starstucks Clan, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tovlyn

Tovlyn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dude, had it not been that I decided to wake up super-early I wouldn't have made a post for another hour or so, so I'm kind of excused.

Padexin and elusiveTranscendent like this.
  2. Relinies

Relinies King Homestuck III

You were the only one when he mentioned you

3. Galactic Mindswipe

Galactic Mindswipe Giant Laser Beams

shhh

don't use your logic on me

4. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Signature should be edited.
    They're links I swear.

5. elusiveTranscendent

elusiveTranscendent Pangalactic Porcupine

I swear. I do not remember you. At all. Are you an oldie suddenly appearifying from beyond the Veil?

Padexin and Tovlyn like this.
  6. Galactic Mindswipe

Heheheheheheheheeheheh

Padexin, Tovlyn, WoxandWarf and 2 others like this.
  7. pyromancerLaurentius

He's actually fairly recent, IIRC.
    He's just been quiet.

8. pyromancerLaurentius

OH NOW THEY'RE BLUE.

9. Relinies

Tapatalk updated
    Now there's a Title section when making a post, and no it's not trying to make a thread
    Let's see what it does, if anything

Looks like nothing, unless you guys see a "Test?" anywhere

10. Galactic Mindswipe

[​IMG]

Padexin, Seajun_, Tovlyn and 4 others like this.
  11. Crimms

Crimms Scruffy Nerf-Herder

man, it's getting colder in Cuernavaca yessssss I love colder weather.

12. pyromancerLaurentius

OK there, sig fully outfitted with loggy goodness.
    All those beavers out there may rejoice.

13. Galactic Mindswipe

[​IMG]

Padexin, creepwolf, Seajun_ and 5 others like this.
  14. pyromancerLaurentius

[​IMG]

Padexin, creepwolf, Tovlyn and 4 others like this.
  15. Relinies

[​IMG]

Padexin, Seajun_, Tovlyn and 4 others like this.
  16. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Hahahahaha
    Isn't that what we did, though? I mean, Isn't it a good thing that as we got older our senses of humor evolved from just going "Hahahahaha faggot ocd autism genocide lelelelelele" all the time to something less offensive? Isn't it a good thing that we realized through many, many arguments that nearly tore this thread a fucking new one, and more than once resulted in one or more thread members in tears, that what we say actually has consequences? I mean, just because you're an "Adult" and you say offensive things literally all the time while we don't doesn't mean that we're not mature. If anything, I've got half a mind to call you the immature one because of the fact that you feel the need to insult everyone who doesn't allow you to do and say whatever the fuck you want without a second glance.

Padexin, Shark, Seajun_ and 4 others like this.
  17. gallowsRenegade

gallowsRenegade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok everyone. I realized that comics ARE NOT MY THING. So, I wrote a short story instead. Enjoy.

Terminology:
    -Hoped: The act of conjuring objects into existence through the power of hope.

As gallowsRenegade viewed the last of the question, he made it his quest to tell Padexin why he was senpai. Leaping from his seat on the floor his house on LOFT, he hoped himself a spaceship with a gun that shoots crocodiles at everyone he hates. Realizing that it was not enough, he made the crocodiles shoot hate seeking bees to ensure the death of his enemies. But it still wasn't satisfying, so he made the button say these magic words: "Not the bees! AHHHHHHH Ahgarbulagabah my eyes! my eyes! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHhhhurgh!" Finally getting into his ship, he made way for LOMM. But the travel would not be kind to him.

Traveling across the large stretch of planets that was the center of the Starstucks universe, gallowsRenegade made many visits to other dimensional worlds in seek of directions. On the journey, he ran into a glazed doughnut planet, home of the fascist dough-nites, who tried to glaze him, and failed. On that day, his ship called exterminatus by choice of weapon, and damned a billion un-sprinkled pasteries to the [​IMG].

Another fond memory was the day he trolled an Avian who was engaging in Apex genocide. Disgusted by the proud, over produced xeno, he hoped forth a small meteor storm, and killed the only native avian on the entire planet. The best part was the aggressor was right in front of her too. The demigod called forth sweet victory as the Avian wept at his foolishness, and vowed to never kill another Apex again.

His angriest memory was his crash landing on a planet mainly occupied by extremist feminists. As he bought a coffee, one of the heretics kicked him in the genital region while chanting that a genital was better than the other. But alas, his mighty black form had no genitalia to kick, so he kicked her instead. Finally leaving the planet, more killer crocodiles were brought into existence through pure hope. Finally, his transmitters were bombarded with the sound of gentle sound. This was the place; The Land of Mist and Music.

Carefully descending onto the low visibility planet, he made his way to a lovely house constructed with.... More houses of the same type. Ascending a thousand steps, he was finally met by a female individual who screamed in fright at his harmless nudity.

"Excuse me, madam, but may I know where the owner of this building is?"

Continuing her screech, the woman pointed behind him. Giving an apology, gallowsRenegade, closed the door and tried the other door 180 degrees of the door in front of him.

"Gallows, what a surprise.", Padexin muttered. "I didn't think you would tell me in person. Tell me, why am I 'senpai'?"

Inhaling some of the surrounding air, the child replied, "Pax, you helped me realize that I don't need someone to protect my heterosexuality. The only one for the job, was me."

Hearing these noble words, Padexin lunged and embraced his battle brother, tears streaming down his face.

"You did it kiddo; you finally realized. I'm proud of you."

That day, the planet played a boisterous tune unto its heavens, drowning out the screaming woman on the 50th floor. All was good in the world. Almost.

"OH GOD NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SORR---"
    -Last words of the resident of a immortal pineapple under the sea.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  18. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Didn't get first post this time, damn.

19. pyromancerLaurentius

Who was it with the yellow text?
    Should they know you're stealing their shtick?

20. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Damn.
    That's at least 5 people i've stolen the color of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.