Holiday Suggestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zaelox, Mar 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zaelox

Zaelox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So, I just did the fair with the grange display and what not, and realized there is a BBQ up on the hill, I feel a hot dog (or other food) eating contest mini-game would be PERFECT for this!

Also, in general I hope the festivities get fleshed out, they are great but feel extremely lacking.

I would also like to see more events that last perhaps a week long, maybe have it akin to animal crossing with furniture/clothing that is unique to a certain season. I feel it would give more leisurely activities and overall increase the enjoyment of the game.

So, just hit me another no brainer (not meant in a derogatory way towards the dev, he has done something I could never hope to do in my life!) bobbing for apples mini game using something similar to the fishing mechanic! Good way to win unique spirits eve themed prizes!

For the fall feast you could have a turkey catch, have a fenced in area where you and other npcs compete to catch a turkey! (or other animal).

Anyway, just my two cents!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
      Lanx12 likes this.
    • Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

id go for that. And maybe a new years noodle festival too! I was a little sad that the village didnt get together for buckwheat noodles on the last day to count down the seconds till new years :(

• Zaelox

there is something about "noodle festival" that just makes me hungry!

• Alouria

Alouria Orbital Explorer

It might also be fun to have 'random' events during the week. For example, Shawn might invite you to fishing, and you can participate in a fishing mini-game with him to earn a small prize, or some of the kids might invite you to play hide and seek, and if you find them all within a time limit they give you something nice. Animal Crossing has these in the form of being invited to people's houses and collecting fruit for them, but going to people's houses doesn't really seem fun unless it's a chance to gain a heart, and collecting fruit is already something for the quest board.

I do agree though, more events would make the game more fun, even if it's small things and not huge festivals.

Zaelox likes this.
          • Zaelox

That is a great idea!

• Budzilla

Budzilla Subatomic Cosmonaut

Agreed, some of the festivals need more player interaction. A few of them you basically just walk around, talk to everyone, and then leave.

• Zaelox

Especially after you collect everything the first go around.