Hola a todos necesito consejos(Help Me I want to learn)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Vindictio, Aug 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Vindictio

Vindictio Space Hobo

Hace unas horas traduje un mod por mi cuenta, la verdad me llevo semanas comprender varias cosas de los mods, pero me gustaría empezar de 0 y saber que necesito.
    Necesito saber que programas usan para los sprites, ya que uso Corel Draw porque uso vectores por mi trabajo, así que cualquier consejo es bienvenido.

A few hours ago I translated a mod on my own, the truth is that it took me weeks to understand various things about mods, but I would like to start from 0 and know what I need.I need to know what programs they use for sprites, since I use Corel Draw because I use vectors for my work, so any advice is welcome.

A few hours ago I translated a mod on my own, the truth is that it took me weeks to understand various things about mods, but I would like to start from 0 and know what I need.I need to know what programs they use for sprites, since I use Corel Draw because I use vectors for my work, so any advice is welcome.

Mods que tengo planeados.
    Uno para modificar el invernadero, es que la mayoría que me gustan están desactualizados, hay buenos lo sé pero son demasiados grandes y siento que rompe con la inmersión, ya sea agregarle una bodega, al igual que las cabañas, había un mod que hacía eso (pero no debías actualizar la cabaña porque rompías el juego ya que el mod es de una versión antigua de SV), pero por alguna extraña razón, esos mods no pueden ser decorados las paredes.
    Otro para añadir animales que no requieran de un corral, se que suena extraño pero por como he visto que funcionan algunos mods, lo más lógico sería que los animales actúen como maquinas, supongamos que una gallina le des semillas y te de un huevo al día siguiente, hacerlo que lo venda marnie. Este ultimo veré si lo hago en unos días, solo que voy a descansar porque termine de traducir un mod del inglés al español, se que ese idioma no se me da bien, pero si pongo atención soy capaz de comprenderlo y traducirlo.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Mods I have planned.
    One to modify the greenhouse, is that most that I like are outdated, there are good ones I know but they are too big and I feel that it breaks with the immersion, either adding a cellar, like the cabins, there was a mod that did that (but you shouldn't update the cabin because you broke the game since the mod is from an old version of SV), but for some strange reason, those mods cannot be decorated on the walls.
    Another to add animals that do not require a corral, I know it sounds strange but from how I have seen that some mods work, the most logical thing would be for the animals to act as machines, suppose that a hen gives them seeds and gives you an egg a day next, make marnie sell it. The latter I will see if I do it in a few days, only that I am going to rest because I finish translating a mod from English to Spanish, I know that that language is not good for me, but if I pay attention I am able to understand and translate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2021
    • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator