1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Hoe tool is missing HELP

Discussion in 'Support' started by Dreams901, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dreams901

Dreams901 Space Hobo

Okay I play Star dew Valley on my Nintendo switch I don't exactly know when my hoe tool went missing but I think it was after I died in the skull mines, anyways it never came back in the mail if i did and Idk how to get another one... I've also checked all wooden storage boxes and fridge. I've also tried closing the game and starting it back up multiple times still no luck. If anyone can help please let me know

• ray102396

ray102396 Space Hobo

If you're completely sure it's not anywhere (mailed, on the floor near your bed, chests, fridge, blacksmith), I'm pretty sure you could just go to Robin and have her build a multiplayer cabin, take the tool from there, then demolish the cabin if you don't want it.

• Dreams901

Dreams901 Space Hobo

Okay thanks I'll try that hopefully it'll work

So I tried that method it would let me build the extra cabin but once I tried to demolish it to get the tools from it the game said error and kicked me out. I'm now just trying to redownload the whole game hopefully it'll work then

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019