1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hoarder's Inventory 1.0 for Starbound 1.3

Adds more inventory slots, hotbar sets, and bags for the hoarders and collectors!

1. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

themrpiggy22 submitted a new mod:

Hoarder's Inventory - Adds more inventory slots, hotbar sets, and bags for the hoarders and collectors!

Read more about this mod...

2. Lexamenrf

Lexamenrf Void-Bound Voyager

Hi) I like you mod but does this work with Enhanced Storage mod?

3. themrpiggy22

It should do, because as far as I know that only changes containers (chests etc.) and not the player inventory so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

4. Jackdog212

Jackdog212 Void-Bound Voyager

it dosent seem to work for me what i get is thea taller invertory box with the graphics on the top and the interactible items and buttons on the bottom

5. themrpiggy22

Did you start a new character after installing this? (older characters won't work). I can't really help you without any screenshots, and it may also help if you could upload your 'starbound.log' file found in 'Steam/steamapps/common/Starbound/storage'. Please upload both here so that I can help fix your problem.

6. skavak

skavak Void-Bound Voyager

How i can increase space of inventory? I playing with frackin universe, and hate run between crates.

7. themrpiggy22

Installing this mod will increase inventory space for each bag from 40 to 80 slots. You have to start a new character if you install this though as it will break old characters.

8. skavak

skavak Void-Bound Voyager

I mean increase more than 80 slots, i need 150-200 slot for craft components, with FU even 80 slots is little.

9. themrpiggy22

You will need a different mod then, sorry.

10. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

great mod big thanks to author.
    Is there any opportunity to include this mod without need to start new character?
    Want to use this mod but dont want to start new character...

11. themrpiggy22

I currently don't have a solution but there may be a way to edit the player file to get it to work but no guarantees. I am looking into it though.

12. qiaozhenfa

qiaozhenfa Intergalactic Tourist

I don‘t know how to use an ZIP mod...Could you tell me where shall I put it?:catsparkle:

13. themrpiggy22

Open the .zip file and drag the Folder inside it into Starbound/mods/

14. qiaozhenfa

qiaozhenfa Intergalactic Tourist

Thanks!It works!Amazing mod:up:

15. Sudarmo

Sudarmo Void-Bound Voyager

I know this post is old, I do as you told. Creating a new character. But the interface seems broken, inventory does went up to 80. But, the character screen is broken.

16. 5tern

5tern Scruffy Nerf-Herder

use carlucci ace invertory mod