Hiya! The name's Mylo. Here for Stardew Valley!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Myl0, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Myl0

Myl0 Space Hobo

Hi there. Thanks for clicking on this, first of all, and I'm glad you took the time to read this, if you did.

I'm new here, and overall new to forums. Since I'm on a mobile device most of the time, the websites seem clustered for me, but finally giving in some effort and getting on my computer to make an account for my currently most loved game, I'm here for once!

Anyway, let me get to the point of what this thread is for! As already shown, my name is Mylo, and I'm currently obsessed with Stardew Valley, though I didn't get it that long ago. Only a month ago, exactly, actually! I absolutely love playing any games with a pixel-like medium to them, and around genres where you have a lot of replay ability.

Oh yeah! I'm also a little bit of an artist, if I say so myself! My picture is actually of my own two hands. (I'll post it underneath this.) And I feel like ever since I've joined more communities and began playing Stardew, I've grown to become more interested in making art pieces! Maybe I'll post some as they come out on here sometime, if I can get to it.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6239/387caafb89123a374f20814a4b878ab464c9c58a_hq.jpg

That's all I can really think of right now that seems worthy of mentioning. But you can certainly ask me anything in the comments/replies! I'm open to anything at this moment. Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  2. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey! I've already met you on your status, but I get more liberty to talk here. I, too, use my phone, so take care to note that image sizes are something to look out for when posting said pictures, but if you are posting big pictures, it's a good idea to use spoilers,
    Lorem Ipsum, if you know what I mean

I myself am mostly here because of Starbound, but I do tend to use the 'General discussion' section to share miscellaneous thoughts, play forum games, participate in RP and overall have fun with the rest of the community.

All in all, it's a pleasure to have someone as kind and artistic as you here, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Myl0 likes this.
  3. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

Hello and Welcome to the Forums Please enjoy your stay in the community and its nice to see some new artists, I would love to see more off your art :3

Myl0 likes this.
  4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

Myl0 likes this.
  5. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! Artists are welcome here, feel free to create a thread to post your art :DD

Myl0 likes this.
  6. Myl0

Myl0 Space Hobo

Thank you, all of you~! It feels nice to get such a warm welcome on a new place I've never even knew existed before. <3:D

Lodish, Omicron445 and Inf_Wolf14 like this.
  7. Well, welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a great time around here ^o^

8. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    Nice avatar that you made there.

9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums. That's a nice picture you've made. (;

10. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl: