Hiya owo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by LadyIceWolf, Dec 29, 2018.

1. LadyIceWolf

LadyIceWolf Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, i'm LadyIceWolf. I came here mostly to find people to play Stardew Valley with me because i just got it today for my Switch and nobody is online sadly aaaaaaaa-
    If you see someone online on the Switch version legit plz tell me i wanna play online with people like why is everyone online on Let's Go Eevee and Splatoon 1 not even 2 i don't have 2 yet but like nobody is on Stardew valley is it because they're more popular cuz like i legit do not get it aaaaaaa-
    Anyways, i guess i should do some actual introduction stuff, then. I'm just some girl who likes video games and crap (can i say that..? i read the rules like 2 times but i'm not sure if that's aloud??) and here's something folks, i don't like Fortnite. I know, i'm the only person. I'm sorry, it isn't fun to me. I have an appreciation for older things like Sonic and Mario. I like to play kids games because i'm super immature, actually, the only rated M game i've ever played is Mortal Kombat so uhhh yeah. Also Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite vg character because why heccin' not? And i like Toontown. Just, Toontown. Extremely underrated game, sad that Club Penguin gets more attention because it's not as good imo. Toontown has an objective and stuff to do and in CP you just talk so i guess i get it. Kids didn't wanna actually do somethng, pfff, ridiculous, why did you even think otherwise? Nerdo. (That's a joke please don't ban me-)
    That's pretty much all, that's my smol intro post. I'll see ya'll around.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Oi there !
    Wrong forum for Stardew Valley! Nice to see such a thought-out intro post anyway. This is Starbound neighborhood though! :headbanging:

EDIT: Huh, retcon that, seems the introduction forum only exists here, sorry! My bad! Have a cookie as excuse :cookie:

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, LadyIceWolf! As always, nice to meet you! May you have a pleasant day! :)

4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums!

5. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Hi LadyIceWolf! Hope you've found someone to play in these 2 days! :DD
    And yes, you can use these words in this forum, just dont cause a trouble with someone else (like insulting).