REQUEST Hiring Modder for Family Content Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by alrexwolf, Mar 13, 2019.

1. alrexwolf

alrexwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there!

I'm looking to hire a coder/modder for a mod pack I'm looking to make.

This will include:
    +Adding new objects
    +New behavior for stage 3 and stage 4 children
    +New dialogue options for family members

All new sprites/assets will be provided to you. All dialogue options will be written out. I am strictly looking to have someone help me with the code, as I don't know where to even start.

As a quick, general overview:
    The mod will have family and friends send gifts (new objects) for children. For example, Pierre and Caroline will send a gift when Child #1 and Child #2 are born. These gifts are sent via mail. Some are new objects, some are texture/clothing changes. Actual specifics can be provided if you are interested! And things can always be tweaked - I have an artist to help me out who is also super invested in the project so if new ideas need to be made that's totally fine!

Children will also visit their family and friends with their parents, if applicable, at stages 3/4. Alex's children will visit his grandparents with him, Abigail's children will visit the store and stay with their grandparents when she goes to the graveyard, etc. On days when spouses are outside, children will also be outside, running around the farm map.

I am offering compensation. I'm not sure how much is fair yet - again, this is something we would have to work out later on, but I don't expect all this work for nothing in return.

If you'd like more info, would like to see some assets, or have any general questions feel free to start a conversation with me here!

Thank you very much for your time.

HopeWasHere and minervamaga like this.
    • netish

netish Void-Bound Voyager

I might be able to help - I haven't specifically "created" a mod before, only fixed issues, troubleshooted, and made XNB patch changes. However, I do have experience programming in multiple languages and depending on your planned time frame and how you want to implement the mod - might be able to help.