1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

High Score Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifrit, May 12, 2013.

1. Ifrit

Ifrit Starship Captain

Hello all
    So I was playing RoR not long ago and I got quite lucky with my item drops and I was just on a roll, a long time later I finally died and I was shocked to see my score!
    So I had a quick look on the forums and I noticed, this place need a high score thread where people can show off their best scores :3

Attached is a screenshot of my best score so far!
    Total Score: 639012

Attached Files:

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

• Ifrit

Ifrit Starship Captain

Well I'm clearly blind =.=
      Sorry about that ^^; Mods can delete this if they wish :3

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

No worries. When you create a title for a thread it actually automatically does a search and will display similar threads so you can see if there is another thread out there.

• Ifrit

Ifrit Starship Captain

I know It didn't show that one for me, or if it did I completely missed it, same as when I went through the pages -.-
          I guess when I was scanning I was looking for Highscore as the start of the title, not at the end ^^;

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Funny thing is that search function also displays posts from outside the Risk of Rain section and from elsewhere on the Chucklefish forums.