Hi stranger.....im ra only ra. now we are not stranger anymore.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ra13th, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ra13th

ra13th Scruffy Nerf-Herder

ill try to upload starbound mod and im veteran on this community plus i hope we can get well and sorry for my bad grammar im more prefer to not using any translater

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hey, so you're one of the old guys here. Nice to meet you and welcome back! I am kinda new member here, just joined last year.

ra13th likes this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, nice to meet you.

ra13th likes this.
  4. ra13th

im not used to this chat forum but i now understand i can send a file to........soooo im just got a idea after i saw your photo profile. i remember i have a old image and trying to make a mod from that image and now its done ill give it to you :D this file is starbound mod just put it at starbound mod folder and for spawn it u can use /admin and /spawnitem earthchan and u can place it. ummmmm..... ill try to find out how to upload a file on this chat

wew i find out my file is rar i cant upload rar but zip can do here the mod just extract it and place it at starbound mod folder

i dont forget you al malik i want to gift u something too but im really dont know what kind mod should i make for u

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2019
  5. Daikon Ocelot

That's okay. I am fine.

6. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Hello RaThirtheenth, hope you good luck in modding!

Make a Christmas Tree without the Christmas accessories, really fits with him :V

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Hehehe... nice one.

8. ra13th

lets try it

one probelm occured and its really serious
    i dont know what chirstmas tree without any decorative look likes, (sorry im not into any religion family plus i live on country where there no snow at december only rain season and not rain season just like that
    soooo.....ill try look at the google what kind tree christmas tree is. and make it as object mod :D

ooops sorry i dont mean to forget you silly leaf. im just notice your comment when im at school. i really cant make it at that time. no offend just curious do u fans of my hero academia ? (boku no hero academia). i ask this because as i can see yout photo profile is mina ashido from BNHA anime (somehow im really into that anime and manga too) ill try to make one about mina ashido for reference ill use BNHA anime ill try to find cute one

im really need fix my grammar (i can understand with what you all said but somehow i cant make one line with out messing the grammar im 1000% believe im mess this one too :zzz: )

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019
  9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Heyo! Aaawk~!

Welcome to the forums, ssstranger! Hope you enjoy your stay!

ra13th likes this.
  10. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Its just a small joke, Al Malik's avatar is the same kind of tree used in christmas for decoration, and... a christmas tree without its christmas acessories will be just a normal tree.

Don't worry, it was me who got quite late in this thread...
    Oh, and yes, I like BNHA! From what you've said, guess you already know the way to make something that I'm going to like. ^^

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  11. ra13th

done but i dont think this mod i made is going to 'something' espically for the tree mod im confused with the treeso i just make it as simple i can and try to make gif to it. same as mina ashido mod i made. i use scene from BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA season 1(dont remember the episode) i use screen shot and erase the background and make it to be gif and its only 4 image to be 1 gif. and.... i think its unclear mod because there still background image and most hardly is the cycle of gif i make it to be 0.9 because if i use -0.9 it will make the game lag because the animation its to fast and repeated (im use ASUS laptop and u can say it was a potato one and low fps is my best friends) i try to refine it after i arrive at my home. rn im at school my school start from 06.00 am - 06.30 pm) i dont really need rest time at my school i already adapt to it . so the point is 1.ill refine the mina ashido spirite mod after i arrive home 2.maybe ill add mina ashido related object mod 3. and for the tree there still some background i miss so ill try to find it. 4. ill post only mina ashino gif sorry al malik maybe tonight ill post it in here

my bad i forget to tell u how to spawn it type /admin and type /spawnitem minaashido

ooffff (roblox sound) cant do it my big family is coming to my house tonight till tommorow they will stay

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2019
  12. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Heya, welcome aboard.
    Please dont do double or triple posts. I merged them for you. If you want to make additions to your previous post then please edit your post instead or wait until someone replied. :nuruhappy:

13. ra13th

thanks :D. im new on post something and not knowing any feature and rule. pardon for me for my bad. and sorry for my bad grammar :D

ayyyyyyyy. say hello to mah little new friends (pudding object mod)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Iris Blanche likes this.
  14. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Eh your grammar seems fine enough! glad you are here and interested in uploading mods o:

ra13th likes this.