Hi fellows!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ageila, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Ageila

Ageila Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, I'm Toni,18, and I live in Finland.

I have played Terraria from the start, spent over 500 hours making many kinds of things there.
    Now that Terraria's developement has ended, I'm waiting for Starbound to be released. :D

I play TF2, Blacklight: Retribution and Minecraft at the moment and I always try to find similar games to try out. Please tell me if you know any. ;)

2. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Hi Toni, welcome to the forums! \o/
    i love sandbox games too :giggle:
    Ockpii made a review of a game called "cube world", make sure you check it ;)

3. Ageila

Looks like nice game but it's still in development so now I have two games to wait for release.:rofl:
    Thanks for telling me about that game. :)

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums! I saw you post earlier though.
    Your avatar...do you play The Binding of Isaac?

5. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Hello and welcome to the Forums, Ageila! I see that you have collected Ouija Board, X-ray glasses, the cube of meat, Tammy's Dead Head, the 9-volt battery, a light blue pill, and the bombs(can't remember the name right now). That's quite an impressive haul! I always thought that Ouija Board was the Creepiest thing in any game ever; then I saw Amnesia. Anyways, send me a message if you need anything. I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Tiger likes this.
  6. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

Welcome to the forums good sir. Nice to meet you. I too played Terraria since release, but you have almost 2.5X as many hours as I. :p

7. Ageila

Yes I play Binding of Isaac sometimes when I have nothing else to do. Then I try to get always stranger and stranger looking so I can change the avatar :D

Mrhighseas, Tiger and Vargus like this.