Hey!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MissMeowkers, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Hey, how's it going?

I am MissMeowkers. Nice to meet you. I am in love with Stardew Valley, which brought me here.
    I am a pretty easy going person and enjoy meeting new people. I love games. Since having my first babe, I stopped playing video games and focused on him and work, eight months later and I saw my sister playing Stardew and I am like, "I wanna play..." So once again I am addicted. I played a lot while pregnant on steam, but now I am playing on the PS4.

Feel free to talk to me about the game, or whatever!

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums!

3. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

Ooh hey there, be welcome maam! I guess you're in a place where people share this same love of you by Stardew Valley, this game is like therapy for me, sometimes i just want to relax and enjoy the simple life of farming...which does not happen because i always play SV as if the world is gonna end and then you need to pet all the animals and not lose much time of the entire day!!!

4. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! c:

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

6. Dougyhowzer

Dougyhowzer Space Spelunker

Welcome . I too am new here and started playing Stardew Valley about 3 weeks ago and been having lots of fun.
    What is your favourite aspect of SDV and again Welcome !

7. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Welcome! I'm Sleepy, but everybody mostly calls me Misty. Hope we can be friends! :nuruhappy: