Modding Help Hey! I need an artist help...

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Jusey1, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Jusey1

Jusey1 Aquatic Astronaut

Hey, um... I kinda suck with artistic stuff. I tried a few times but I just can't create something new.

I simply want to add in a specific outfit from another game into Starbound, mostly for my Avali, but I do suck artistically. I can do scripting easy. Even if it is a bit difficult, I can figure it out. I just can't do any pixel art at all unless it is just simply editing something or using previous established assets, which I have none here (I looked around for some Samurai outfits that fits the general description of the outfit I wanna do and couldn't get anything).

So, if anyone is willing to lend a hand for a bit and help me make a full cosmetic outfit, I will greatly appreciate it. I even will allow you to release the mod once I make the scripts and such.

2. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

I could probably help out. Just tell me how the outfit looks like.

Jusey1 likes this.
  3. Jusey1

Jusey1 Aquatic Astronaut

Sure! It's actually the outfit that you see in my profile picture (My Avali fursona is wearing it). However, here's some pictures of the outfit from the game in question:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like some help with creating this in the game for both normal races and Avali (Avali's clothing structure is very different so will be tricky but I'm willing to help and edit whatever is needed). Could also make maskless versions of the hat/head piece (like in my profile picture where my Avali isn't wearing the mask).

I greatly appreciate your help if you do lend a hand. Also, feel free to add me on Discord Jusey1#8103 if you want to speak to me more directly on there.

4. Cryptoid

Cryptoid Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks, sent you the request.