Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Enderax, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Enderax

Enderax Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys, i recently played terraria, but then i found out this game, I thought to myself "I heard this game before when i was watching some terraria video so maybe i give it a try" It was then, when i started playing it, i was so addicted to it, since its like terraria, i absolutely love it, im not a really huge fan of this but im still a big fan of it, although i see people having a war between terraria and starbound or what not? i'd say both game is good, each game has its creativity and the story of it is making me feel like im on a mission to save the WHOLE UNIVERSE!, you know i love space right ;) also i kinda left terraria because terraria tmodloader is having problem to load mods for me, pretty sad ;( but that wont make any big problems at all, i hope the creator will add more feature to this game and i would love to see it! (sorry for bad english, i guess)

Whitley_Chaperton likes this.
  2. Whitley_Chaperton

Whitley_Chaperton Master Chief

Hah, I see a soul mate
    I played so much Terraria, but about Starbound I heard only briefly in December. When I decided to play the game, I was very surprised by its elaboration and the huge world. This game very quickly I fell in love and I threw Terraria.
    Very much pleased with the support of modifications and the ability to create their own.
    After going through the storyline of Starbound, I got carried away with modding, and now 4 months can not come off, all creating and creating updates for one of my best mods
    It's the best game wich i saw

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums.

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Enderax! Nice to meet you!

Actually, the way you met Starbound is the same with me . I found this game through Terraria.
    That's okay, your English is actually fine.

5. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay!