Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Firejammer, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Firejammer

Firejammer Void-Bound Voyager

My Name is Firejammer ,i had some backlash about starbound but i wanna restart from the ground going up to the top so hopefully ill be able to make new friends:iswydt:, help people:up: ,and maybe learn new things:kitten:

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, it's nice to meet you.

3. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Heya! If you wanna learn, I'm all ears ^^

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hey, hello again, buddy! Sorry about the thing that happen before. Have you find the solution of your problem?

5. Firejammer

Firejammer Void-Bound Voyager

Dude i found this error message popping up in the log files and i quote (
    [Error] Failed to valid player with uuid 4fc13c5375ae46d3eaef4b2e034c7359 : (StatusEffectDatabaseException) No such unique stat effect 'raceability'
    [0] 40a92a Star::captureStack
    [1] 409848 Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 78111b Star::StatusEffectDatabaseException::format<Star::String>
    [3] 782e53 Star::StatusEffectDatabase::uniqueEffectConfig)
    im learning coding and shit in universty but im still in C++ i cannot see to understand C# since the whole game is write in C# i dont wanna force brute the game to get my files working.Hope someone would help me thx :kitten:

6. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Don't post it here, friend. This thread is for introduction only. Post it to the thread that you made before. The thread that has been moved to the support section? Do you remember? Or they will send you another warning if you don't follow the rules. So, I am going to help your problem in that thread you made before. See you soon there. :)