Here I am, once again

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dance, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Dance

Dance Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello! I've recently gotten back into Starbound after a very long break. I was patiently awaiting the game to become a bit more polished and stable... and it has payed off! The game feels brand new again. (I've put about forty hours in just the past two weeks....somebody stop me)

Looking for potential mates to play with, and looking to start using some mods to make the game even more magnificent! Feel free to toss me mod suggestions, because they were not even a thought when I had last played.

Thanks!

edit: ps: do I get some sort of reward for my account being as old as it is? :whoop::whoop:

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! :3

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Dance. Nice to meet you. (;

4. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

Welcome back! I love the new Starbound 1.0 release and each update afterwards only makes it better. Each of those forty hours you spent were totally worth it, additional hours are totally recommended . I have spent more than 200 hours just collecting, fishing, catching monsters, doing quests, exploring, building, and doing all kinds of other things with just normal unmodified Starbound; once you start you just can not stop.

Also your account may possibly be one of the oldest accounts I have ever seen!

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

6. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Hello and welcome back, it's always good to see someone returning.

P.S. if you are looking for people to play Starbound with I am a willing person (although I play vanilla), if you want to just P.M. me.