Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Oh hey, haven't seen you on here in quite a while! (Or just in general) I tried looking at the art you posted, but maybe it's just me but all the art links seem to be broken? All the images are just errors
    But it's nice that you seem to be doing good, yeah the forums are kind of in permanent sleep mode, but people still show up sometimes to check in

Edit: I just found that by clicking reply makes all the art load in the text box so I can see it there, but I can't see them outside of that, which is weird :catbleh:

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    Alkanthe and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Wow been too long since I last logged on. Hello, everyone.

3. Firepaw Da Cat

Well if anybody is interested
    Yesterday morning, I finally got married to Lodish!
    I'm now officially a married cat :catwink:

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

congrats :D

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Already said it but super congrats, FP. Marriage can be scary and difficult. I wish you the best.

6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Congrats!! :party: (heh, these emotes are so cute and silly)

7. DarkAvery

DarkAvery Void-Bound Voyager

I'm two weeks late to this but to anyone who's celebrating, happy pride month! This is my first pride spent as a trans woman and I'm feeling a lot better in myself, and I hope you guys are too!

Congratulations omg!! I hope you guys are having an awesome time! :nuruflirt:

8. Firepaw Da Cat

Thanks all for the congratulations, me and Lodi are really happy together <3
    Figure I'll show you all, something Lodi drew for our wedding of us in our wedding outfits, spoilering because it's a big image :catsmile:
    [​IMG]

Happy pride month to you too! As a fellow trans woman it's good to hear that you're feeling better about yourself :catsmile:

9. Luna the Traveller Σ

Luna the Traveller Σ Void-Bound Voyager

Having finally decided on being transfem myself about a month ago, I wish you all luck, even if I'm a bit late and we're already halfway through pride month.

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Big congrats & happy Pride to all of y'all transfems from this nonbinary genderqueer mess! I think I came out in this forum community a while back, but I'm still here & still queer heheh. :rainbow:

11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Good vibes all around. :)

12. Firepaw Da Cat

How's everybody?
    I've not been that great, am in a great deal of pain because of a wisdom tooth getting infected, and have barely been able to sleep because of it

13. Bonabopn

i've been quite anxious because lots of things are happening in The Forest recently. my mum went on holiday until next saturday and i've got to feed and emotionally support myself until then. also my birthday is next tuesday and i still haven't told anyone what presents to get and i don't like when they ask. also also, about a month ago, i got a letter saying they were cutting off my disability benefits. we told the doctor and he said that it's definitely a mistake and that we should appeal, which i think we did (mum wrote the letter) and now i'm waiting for a response. also also also, i recently got another letter about inheritance. my great-uncle died and had no inheritants, and me and my brothers, my two uncles, and someone called Sandra are recieving an unknown sum of money. my brother is confident that it will be a decent amount, because he didn't have a debt or mortgage to pay, but i am not convinced.

i hope things calm down soon and blankets become cosy again. i ordered a plushie as well and it looks like this:
    upload_2023-7-17_14-15-49.png

14. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I've been doing well, although I'm sick and tired of summer. I want to move more than 10 feet from my fan...

But I've been working on a new game Recently. My team never got back to me once summer started, when we agreed to get back together, so I've restarted that project in a way I can make myself instead. It's turning out really well, and it's satisfying starting from scratch and use what I've learned to make it more efficient this time around. I'm working on figuring out the story and more detailed content plans this week.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
    Alkanthe likes this.
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Normal health stuff I guess. Roommate is moving out so that means I'll have to drive myself places now, which I'm a little anxious about.

):

Alkanthe likes this.
  16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

We just saw the Barbie movie... Ken is annoyingly cute, I'll say that. :unsure: And we're supposed to move the end of this month... hopefully the place we applied to accepts us cause it looks really nice :love:

Hope you're feeling better though, teeth issues really suck :(

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

You know, maybe I should share my twitter updates for my game around... I am way too prone to just staying in my Discord, that's not good for getting new followers.
    https://twitter.com/JimladXLII/status/1682738336249573377
    Check out what I've been working on the past month, and please help share it because I'm terrible at marketing.

18. Bonabopn

i was wrong it's today! happy today c:

Firepaw Da Cat, Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Congrats, bona!

Bonabopn and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Firepaw Da Cat

I haven't seen that movie yet myself :catbleh:
    And yeah! Now I'm fine, I got both my bottom wisdom teeth removed and I'm fully recovered so I'm not in constant pain anymore and it's great to be able to eat food normally again :catsmile:

Hope you had a good birthday, Bona!