Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

gamer.PNG
    why is everyone waiting for half life 3 when it was recently released???

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hi folks! two days ago one of my cats died. we were extremely close and i miss her every hour. remember to love your animal friends, people!

untitled9_800.jpg

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

RIP cat. My cat is sleeping on my bed at the moment.

BAM-BIN-0, Bonabopn and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Oh, that's really sad. I never have a cat before, but losing your pet (I have some aquarium fishes at home) can be something quite devastating. It's like, every time you wake up, you will see your fishes swim cheerfully towards you, and at the moment they are not able to do that anymore... is unimaginable.

Pangaea, Jimlad 42 and Bonabopn like this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

So my sis got a white German Shepherd puppy about 2 weeks ago. I don't like dogs.

Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  6. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

Oh noeash.PNG
    Fallout 4 mods are wonderful and i'm sad that i don't have this game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Daikon Ocelot

What a cursed sight.

Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  8. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Hey how is everybody during this never ending pandemic?
    I've been drawing more dumb art, I even tried my paw at drawing a robot, hopefully it looks okay, and also witch cat :catbleh:

Robot cat thing.png
    Magic Kitty.png

Daikon Ocelot, Jimlad 42 and Bonabopn like this.
  9. Daikon Ocelot

More to hug!

Firepaw Da Cat and Jimlad 42 like this.
  10. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

In order to stop myself from being sad all the time, I've started working on making videos again. I've already made one and have started on the second one.

11. Bonabopn

we took my second cat to the vet! she was very upset cause they shaved her neck and drew blood for a test. apparently she has an overactive thyroid so we gotta squirt medicine in her mouth, which is also not her favourite activity!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Actually now that I think about it, drawing cat witches remind me of the old days of the forums, when it was still super busy all the time and makes me think of the friends I used to have on here and who I stopped being friends with, kinda makes me feel sad ​

13. Bonabopn

i have discovered why all my ideas are bad

[​IMG]

14. An Old Knight

So I might be a victim of a DoS attack, something is spamming all my ports trying to remote access my computer (even while it's off), occasionally one gets through the router and disrupts my connection. It's annoying, but it could just be that my router needs to be replaced.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Daikon Ocelot

I hope the second one is the real reason.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. An Old Knight

Well I changed my computer's static IP to something else but left all the forwarded ports the same, my connection has been stable so far (no drops in over twenty-four hours), but there's still a lot of port spam on those open ports despite there being no device on the recieving end. I am not sure if that just means the router is redirecting ANY packets through those ports to that IP and that was causing issues, or if that's a very real sign of a DoS attack.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. BAM-BIN-0

BAM-BIN-0 Guest

Wowie.PNG
    Here you go, a moral support midget

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

It snowed yesterday and today. O_o

Bonabopn and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. An Old Knight

So an update on the DoS attack thing. It seems like they've given up because the logs are nearly barren of supposed DoS attack messages AND the fact that I've had my ports open for our Minecraft servers for a while and my connection has been perfect.

Yesterday my two best friends and I went on a road trip that lasted 14 hours, we ended up missing the deadline for our original location (we were going caving at a state park) but we ended up climbing a small mountain/plateau along the way (Gloss Mountain state park). We also learned at a museum about POW camps in Oklahoma. Lastly, we learned that even at a reasonably close distance that windmills look like badly rendered CGI no matter the lighting.
    20210424_115329.jpg
    Image quality is a bit scuffed, I didn't adjust the focus at all so everything is blurry and the image is flat (no depth).

Pangaea and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What's everyone been up to?