Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Beep.

What's up, everyone?

Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

I'm currently in the middle of finals. How about you?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Been playing a lot of Final Fantasy! Also had a day off last Tuesday because all of the NL's public transportation was out.

[​IMG]

Otherwise, well. Things are going decent.

Good luck with them! Though I'm sure you'll be fine.

How are you yourself, Pan?

Waffle-Chan and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Been okay enough. Have had some health issues but that's normal. Haven't been up to much other than watching some anime.

5. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Also Status: People are making me angry as f**k and I kicked a wall hard enough that I broke my work shoes.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Ohhh. Hope that'll be better soon! :<
    Good to hear you've got some distraction though!

First status is good.
    Second status is impressive. How did you manage to break your work shoes? Unless they were low quality ones.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Thanks for the thought but my conditions are incurable. They're treatable with medicines though. So I'll never be truly better but rather not as bad.

8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Not much, looking for a summer job, watching anime while waiting for replies back, (Love is War is a fun anime.) and playing Minecraft and Terraria.
    Have any suggestions for Anime? I'm close to finishing my current list.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm currently watching The Rising of the Shield Hero, Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu, and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

10. An Old Knight

I kicked a wall, ruined $80 shoes, but new ones come today.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

How and why did you do that? :p

------------------------------------------------

So yesterday I, along with a bunch of others, attended someone's FFXIV wedding, and it went from "well we'll just kinda see what happens" to serious business all round. It was one of the cutest things ever :eek:
    Apparently people spammed the screenshot key as well and someone recorded it! :D

Also finally got my own Chocobirb!

How's everyone?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I'm good. Playing through Terraria with mods, it's been fun fighting through 25 bosses... Pre-hardmode. (I'm almost up to Skeletron! It's been a journey...)
    And I've been planning out my D&D game, which is ending soon. I think I have a solid plan for that.
    (Actually, speaking of, I should really skim through that dungeon again, re-acquaint myself with all the stats involved.)
    I also need to work out what I'm doing with my life once that D&D game is over. Likely start a new one using a module, I'm thinking Curse of Strahd personally. Although I'm also considering Tomb of Annihilation.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Parrotte likes this.
  13. An Old Knight

I guess I never realized, but I had been wearing those shoes for like 16 months. They had lasted longer than any other shoe I've ever worn, good shoes, very recommend (but not the most comfortable shoe).

Firebird Zoom, Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.
  14. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fish n birbs.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm here to break the silence!

So ...

Beep.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Boop.

How's you?

Also
    I don't condone cheating in multiplayer games if it's to the detriment of other players.
    If you do it with friends it's fine though
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm not even sure how I managed this, but I turned 1-shot-every-10-seconds tanks into 20-bursts-of-20-shots tanks

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

I've been watching and making zelda theories.
    I'm hyped for BotW 2, nice that it was announced so soon after I (accidentally) beat BotW 1.

18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm okay I guess. How are you?

Cheating to gain an advantage is a no go. Cheating in general (even single player) has the chance of actually making a game less fun so do it at your own risk.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I'm pretty good. Having a lot of fun with FFXIV lately. I'm now doing the ARR patch quests though, which is a lot of back and forth trying to fill up the lore gap between the two dlcs. Oof.

Cheating to gain an advantage in multiplayer is a no-go for me. However, in a game like EDF, while playing with friends, it makes it more fun.
    [giggles maniacally as he throws down dozens of airstrikes]

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. An Old Knight

@Parrotte I guess this would be a good time to say I've done the same in EDF
    20190212002750_1.jpg

Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.