Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Doing replacement repairs is a pain when you don't have any replacement parts, can't fix my coworker's vape mod unless I can find a new MicroUSB type-B and the one on my old phone is a special little snowflake and has really stupid connections.

Dio_AluRhino.png

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Worst case scenario, try Ebay or AliExpress. Or go into your local dollar store and get a cable to... disassemble.

Edit: The birb army grows. We have a new canary. It is smoll, yello and qt. Pics will follow when he's settled in.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Jimlad 42 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

That's also how old my former hdd is. Still works but it was time for an upgrade.

4. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

You know, my family has a very big "Why replace it when it still works?" mentality.

but a 10 year old HDD? That's like ancient tech nowadays.

tfw your folders dedicated to w40k stuff like images and memes alone is already 310MB, let alone all the other thousands of memes

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Wait this place is still running?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

nope, this is an illusion!

i am good at illusions.

7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Nope, it is soaring elegantly.

[​IMG]

I always hated nightcore, until I suddenly really got into it. Now I have an endless supply of good music and cutesy anime pictures. woot.

How's everyone doing here?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Indeed, look at this thread soaring elegantly through the air, like an eagle!
    Piloting a blimp.
    - GLaDOS

Doing good, my game's currently on crunch time as everyone scrambles to get everything implemented before the convention on Friday, when most likely everyone should have tried to impliment stuff as they made them, and they should really be capable of doing it themselves. (Specifically, I don't think actually setting up the art is a part of the programmer's job description, and I'm fairly sure a part of this entire class is to learn how to use Unreal, but everyone else is just like "Ew, programmer territory, never visiting that." If you say you're making a building, but refuse to actually make the building, I don't know what to tell you when the building isn't made...
    I... might have a little pent-up aggression about these guys...)

9. An Old Knight

My sleep schedule is no longer existent. I'm awake about 20-22 hours a day, when I sleep it's about 1-2 hours long and happens about twice a day. I fall asleep at random, once I'm tired beyond anything I'm used to I run the risk of instantly falling asleep without even realizing it, doesn't matter what position I'm in and where I am... I mean I just woke up in my desk chair with my spine curving left at like 65 degrees with my fist planted really hard into my mouth and my legs resting up on my guitar amp under my desk. Yet my back doesn't hurt at all, but my fingers that were pressed against my face are borked.

The best part is that for the first time in months I've actually got to be awake during the entire weekend, play with my friend, and honestly, it was 8 pm Saturday and I was like "TF!? It's still not Sunday?". I also for once worked on something productive for my Warframe clan... I made this "eh" emblem
    clan_emblem3.png

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Yusss! Portal!
    I should see what the workshop has been up to lately...

Sounds like a "fun" time.
    This also reminds me that my self-set deadline for Relic to respond to my thread about unlocking Retribution's Steam servers, before I have to start some rather wonky coding to try and get a wonky game to circumvent wonky restrictions brought on by a wonky update.
    And no, all the "wonky"s are no hyperbole; It really will be wonky³

You should really pay more attention to when, where and how you sleep, man D:
    Also, "eh" is an interesting name for an emblem, but it looks pretty good!

Also, for anyone who hasn't played EDF yet; you should.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Beep.

I'm here. Don't have anything useful to say though. (;

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  12. An Old Knight

I play EDF 4.1 with my friend, wish 5 and Iron Rain would come to PC though.

Jimlad 42 and Parrotte like this.
  13. Captain Karo

Captain Karo Cosmic Narwhal

Of all the years I’ve been here I don’t believe I’ve posted in General Discussion. Yeehaw

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Boop.

Doesn't have to be useful, as long as it's nice. ; )

Ohh yes, I want that.
    I don't want to give up my Tempests though.

Or the SDL, because bikes are fun!
    *shivers in barely repressed horror*

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

So, yeah.

I don't think I've posted here in a while, but I'm fine.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Hello there.
    Hello there.
    Hello there.

(You ever feel like you're actually just an NPC?)

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  17. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Happy Easter

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Hello there.

Sometimes, yes. Then I remember NPCs generally enjoy their life and I remember "oh right yep, I'm just a human"

(is joke, i'm pretty gud in general, besides some minor points)

19. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Happy Easter guys hope it was good and chocolatey c:

Jimlad 42, Parrotte and Firebird Zoom like this.
  20. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

"Was"? It's still chocolatey for me.
    Nothing beats dropping nukes on giant ants and spoodeys while eating candy and listening to cheerful tunes.
    Never mind that most times I dropped a bomb it took out a friend as well

Jimlad 42, Hel and Firebird Zoom like this.