Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After a long break I'm finally back on the forums.
    The RP section seems a bit barren.

Jimlad 42 and The Purple Dragon like this.
  2. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Mmmmh. Work, hospital, work, hospital, quit/retired from my job, moved, hospital, home. :3

A lot's happened.

I did manage to update my corgi summoner build for Pathfinder. It's *even better* now.

3. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Corgis are the best things ever.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome back to both of you. (;

5. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

I just happened to remember this entire website existed.

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i had a nice daydream. it was about a short fantasy scene with cultists and spoopy!

the protagonist's friend is very injured and gets lost, and the protagonist finds their friend has gotten captured by spooky people in dark robes! the protagonist rushes into a spooky temple to save their friend, and finds them on a blood-stained altar surrounded by a circle of skulls as a hooded figure holds a dagger above them and many others chant a hymn! the protagonist tries to stop the ritual to save their friend! but it turns out it was all a trick!

it was not to trick the protagonist or their friend, but to trick the god of battle! the ritualists lied with their spooky hymns, claiming the friend was one of their bravest warriors, who had been injured in battle and needed healing magic to save them so they could battle again! the blood was supposed to be the warrior's blood, but was actually tomato juice, and the skulls were supposed to be of the warrior's enemies, but were actually fake ones made of clay, and the dagger is supposed to be the warrior's weapon, but was actually borrowed from a nearby kitchen.

the spooky hymn ended with a promise that the god of battle could have the warrior's soul if they did not manage to slay any more enemies, but the god of battle did not notice that the promise technically isn't valid if the warrior isn't conscious and contributing to the hymn. god of battle: BAMBOOZLED!

7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Im out having a night out.. and for no reason at all feel like complete crap.

Halp.

8. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Draw something

9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What if I feel like complete crap but can't draw worth anything?

10. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Draw your weapon.

The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.
  11. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I had about half hour Friday night where I felt crap, but after that, I really enjoyed the night c:

12. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Draw something anyways, so you can be temporarily satisfied that you created something?
    You will look at it later and think it looks like shit but the illusion will last long enough to get out of that feeling

13. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

What weapon?

I'm not an artist. I'm a writer. And actually writing poetry does help sometimes. Not sure if it's being satisfied with creating something or being satisfied with putting my thoughts into words, though.

14. The Purple Dragon

Your weapon of choice, but customised as you would like it. Mine is an axe.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

For reasons other than memes my hair is now blue and green.

16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

It'd be cool even if it was just for the memes :D

17. The Purple Dragon

She's cool anyway though.

Parrotte and Jimlad 42 like this.
  18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

No posts in a couple days? Shameful.

19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I haven't much to say here, and life had another event to add to the glorious chains of crappy events.

I'm not Donald Duck the perpetual unlucky guy, but this is getting a bit much.

20. An Old Knight

An Old Knight Ketchup Robot

Resurrecting from the dead again and speaking of perpetual luck, I finally had some.
    20180910_142545.jpg
    I ordered a 1920x threadripper, just one... but the box that was supposed to be sent TO Amazon's warehouse was sent to me instead. At least the three extra I've gotten can be used to cover the rest of my part costs.