Chat Hels Chatroom V: Hel's Angels

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What do you mean?

Also, is anyone else still paying attention to Waffle's bar?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    The Purple Dragon and Jimlad 42 like this.
  2. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I stopped getting notifications

Got that one tho c:

I dont like roleplay so I haven't been. Its an area I stay out of

3. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Never been there, whyyy?

*boops you*

And now, for my final act, I will run quickly before Hel kills me.

4. Hel

Hmmmmmm...

I'll wait.

I love the fact that "ITS COMING HOME!" is everywhere, with hilarious edits

5. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Note to everyone: When you're working with live wiring, do be careful. Even when using pliers, it can still be dangerous.
    Make sure your hands aren't too sweaty, because if you're putting force on something, your hands could slip away.

This could lead to such cases where your grip on your pliers fails, causing the metal beak to slide off the isolation and onto the bare copper wiring.
    This could also lead to your fingers then touching the now electrified metal beak.

It could also lead you to swear in front of a bunch of 4 year olds because no matter how many times you do it, it won't suddenly become more pleasant.
    Didn't feel as bad as the previous 2 times though.

Don't worry though, I conceded to the point and turned off the power to the wiring with the switch right on the same wooden plank. I am such a weakling.

6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Alright everyone, I am back for today - but to get me back for good, well, you will have to wait a couple days.

I know my sudden absence was inexcusable but hear me out, k?

I am sure some of you may remember my last message - "afk" - on discord. Well, after that... well, you probably wont believe any of this but it is the truth: Basically, someone rammed some scopolamine down my throat and made me empty my apartment for them. Laptop? Stolen. Phone? Stolen. I only just now got out of hospital because that stuff gave me a goddamned heart attack.

I am not asking for forgiveness but for understanding. And if you accept me back, all the better. But, as I said, I have no excuse other than not being able to defend myself.

7. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Holy [bleep] of [bleep] [bleep], in the name of [bleep] Chaos Gods, welcome back brother. You have been missed, and time has changed things.

Do you know whom has to be paid a visit by the friendly faces that make up the 4 patron armies of Chaos?
    Or maybe this is more one for an Undivided faction. I hear the Night Lords are good at keeping people alive for as long as possible while keeping them in excruciating pain.

8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Lets just say a couple dudes owed me a favor so now theres a bunch of neo-nazis looking for em. I really need to rethink my IRL contacts...

9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

So Khornate-aligned traitor Guard. It works for me.
    I am not a violent man, but I hope whoever did this stuff to you won't be able to walk, talk, grab things, eat without an IV or really do anything else but be a vegetable anymore after this.

what the hell...

10. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Well, glad to have you back, in any case.

11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yay I finally got this to Work on mobile

Gesendet von meinem LENNY mit Tapatalk

12. Redacted Revenant

Are you familiar with the phrase "to the pain"?

13. Hel

LENNY

lol @Surenu

Hai everyones c:

14. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I forgot to say no I am not. Should I be? :eek:

15. Redacted Revenant

It's from The Princess Bride, a book/movie every nerd should be familiar with.

16. Hel

Dunno what that is

not a nerd confirmed

17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Inconceivable! Go watch it! It's a great movie, very funny and very quotable. It's very much well worth the time to watch it.
    (I would almost suggest like a synctube watch of it or something if I thought there were a chance we could make that work.)

18. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Made some burgers last night around midnight. It's a normal thing to do. They were delicious.

19. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

to quote the medic a great man
    "I HAVE NO IDEA!"

20. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

My headset finally completely broke recently. );

They've lasted 3.5 years. The wiring for the amp frayed enough that it no longer carried sound. The actual headset still works but the plastic arm holding the left ear cup is broken so I taped it back together. I found a temporary solution until next month when I'll be getting a replacement. I plugged my speakers in (they're pink!) and plugged my headset into them. It works but the sound quality is terrible compared to having the amp. And controlling volumes is a pain, especially since I can't adjust individual volumes like chat and game. I also lost mic functionality, not that I used it very often.

I really love this headset but I'm open to suggestions for a new one if anyone has any. Primary use is gaming and listening to music.