Chat Hels Chatroom IV: Helen High Water

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Hi purple snek. How's life?

2. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

It's rather easy to do in The Last Stand. is funny.

Sounds like fun, but what if the ghost stories are true? It might harm you :eek:
    You know who you gonna have to call...

Believe it or not, that'd be newer than this thing is!
    I think our CPU could cope with it, and we're only one gig below recommended value, but our graphics card is way below. 512MB doesn't cut it anymore nowadays now does it.

G'afternoon or what have you, ladies and gents. How's you all doing?

3. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Hi! I feel chipper today.

5. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I dont feel too great. I dunno why either tbh.

Sigh

6. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Hai you two.
    *hugs*

7. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahoy and anirn all
    Hellur @Hel
    How be everyone and who all has a starbounding desire?

That or unturned...

8. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Good afternirn everybody. :3

Sorry I've been gone for so long, but I am doing much better now. :DD

9. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Greetings!

Um, I probably missed the reason why, but good to hear nonetheless! Welcome back!

10. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Oh, I never gave the full reason publicly. I was having some very major medical issues there for a while.

I posted in my art thread about this, but I'll be doing an art stream tonight if anyone's interested in watching.

11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

I see. I'm not really active on the forums besides here so I missed it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/outlast-deluxe is free for something like 1 day and 23 hours. (Said at 19;37 21-09-2017)

12. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm interested!

13. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Hello, all. Welcome to the imaginary show!

14. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

Cool. ^^ The details are in my art thread. :3

15. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

I'm not sure of that, although the owner of the school does plan to turn the sclassed rooms into apartments for rental. supose the residents'll have company...

according to my brother, the day the school closed was the same day the gym roof caved in and almost killed several students. He said before the roof caved in, one of the bags of sand hanging from the ceiling was swaying back nad forth for a while.
    an old janitor died there. a young girl also fell to her death there a long time ago.

NNeed gigabytes for graphics card, i think. I ccan't remember, i not too good with technology.
    suh things cna be upgraded tho, if got the money. not that thee isn't anough older games that're just as good tho..

hello there.

16. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Well that's nice. I can already imagine the reports of "lights suddenly breaking" and "TVs turning on by their own accord" flowing in.
    That's some bad news though. But I am sure that's just unlucky coincidence.

Yeah, GTAV needs at least 1 gig, recommended 2 gigs. And that's something we don't have. And it can be upgraded, although right now I'm just probably going to save up for my own PC (I really want one but cant' decide if I can justify actually buying one).

So yeah, I'm just keeping myself happy with older games. L4D2, HL2DM, Dirty Bomb, Skyrim, Factorio, Starbound, Red Alert 2, Dungeon Keeper, Pong.

edit: I'm pretty much falling asleep on the keyboard, so I'm going to go find a pillow to crash onto.
    G'night or what have you, everyone. Sees you tomorrow.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  17. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

nah. it's an old school from century ago.. safety was lesser. People just die, i t happans.. the girl was 14 I think,. something about her bening really drunk or upset and walking out a door and falling three stories to her death outside. buildings like that usually had catwaks on the outside but I think they removed it bey then.

buying a whole new rig isn' feaslable where i come from. reapir and add newer parts as go.. plus the attamchment to a sturdy rig that don't faill. it is a menial first world qeustion tho. ot's not relaly important.

dungeon keeper? lol, i remember that one! looks fub! there's a RPG game... 2d style.. cna't remember the name tho. some guy resurrected form the dead to idns some magic hideout in early game..

nite nite feathered one.

18. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

It's alright, and how about yours?

MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

What a time to be alive.

Edit: It gets better!

20. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Thread Status: