Chat Hels Chatroom III: We've been to Helen back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Naah, it's pretty good, methinks. I still like the original one better :catsparkle:

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  2. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

I am fine. How are you?

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I'm particularly good today, thanks >u<
    I heard this morning that my teachers think much better of me than I do, which is quite a surprise :catsparkle:

4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Good. Watching Iron Fist on Netflix. It's like a kungfu movie but with really complicated family relations/drama, magical buddha heaven and magical buddha kungfu superpower. Yeah it's great.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Jimlad 42, Surenu and Lodish like this.
  5. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Iron Fist is on Netflix? I need to get right on that. As soon as I get a PC...

Also, hi peoples.

6. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Wait...
    which one o_O

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Yeah. It may not objectively be as good Luke Cage but Luke Cage is awesome and the mythical nature is right up my alley.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. BloodyFingers

I still like Daredevil better. But then I am a Punisher fan so the second season is my favourite.

Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  9. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I have a hard time comparing Daredivil to the rest because of how different it is. The others seem more focused on realism while Daredevil is more about that traditional 'hero versus villain' format. At least I can say that Aka Jessica Jones was worst of them because of how repetitive it became. If only it had been shortened. Nevertheless, all four are Defenders and they will work together wonderously.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

I assume you're talking about marvel stuff right?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  11. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

@Hel I almost forgot to mention: If you accept me as your brother, you'll have to accept my 'lil bro @MilkCalf and my big bro @Charlatan as well. We're all going to be ooone big family

Jimlad 42, Hel and MilkCalf like this.
  12. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I have no objection to this

MilkCalf, Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  13. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Then we have a deal.

However, it is time for me to retreat to my box. G'night y'all!

EDIT: Disregard. I shouldn't read my mail at this time of day, and now I won't be able to sleep for at least another hour.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. BloodyFingers

what's going on with you? Why does that e-mail made you lose sleep?
    And could you repeat to me what unit you enlisted to? It is for a good cause*.

*to impress a german lady

15. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

My electricity supplier gave me a wrong account number for payments, so they're now threatening to cut off my power because they never got their money.

1ste Panzerdivision, Panzergrenadierbrigade 41, Panzergrenadierbataillon 411 (1st. tank division, armored infantry brifade 41, armored infantry bataillon 411)

EDIT: That was in 2013, before that, it was the 13te Panzergrenadierdivision (13th armored infantry division). Tho the division was never that important, which is why I have missed it until I looked at my old troop ID.

Jimlad 42 and BloodyFingers like this.
  16. Hel

He's got Insomnia too

I got a lot of forum brothers, its a shame I don't have any female friends to consider a sister. Looks like I'm the only girl in the familyX3

Jimlad 42 and Surenu like this.
  17. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I wouldn't exactly call it insomnia, though the effects are the same. Eh, staying up for a little longer might stave off the nightmares. In fact, being rightfully angry might help as well.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Hel

Great. Just hurt my best friend.

Going to bed. Deffo not sleeping. Too sad to stay here. bye.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Said it once, I'll say it again - we're here for you (unless they cut my power). G'night

MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  20. BloodyFingers

well, I am sorry it had to be this way. But leading them on indefinitely, feeding false hopes, that's worst than being frank with them.

The truth hurts sometimes, but it is always better than a lie.
    She said something about "bünd", I think, when she was talking about a classmate of hers who is currently serving. I know you have said that word before. It is something like "unit", am I correct?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    MilkCalf, Jimlad 42 and Charlatan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.