1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Help?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Sen-Mithrarin, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin Industrial Terraformer

I would like to pre-order this game but every time I try and put in my information it tells me that my card didn't work. I've tried with three different cards that do work and it still tells me that none of them are working. Yes I selected the pay-pal way and on that page I went to the option of not signing up for pay-pal.

I've no idea why it's not working and I would like to pre-order this game so I thought this was the correct forum to post in.

2. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

What is the exact error?

3. Sen-Mithrarin

"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

I've tried with three different cards.

I also live in the USA so my location isn't exactly the problem.

4. linkthegamer

Sounds like a Paypal problem, a quick Google showed these as possible causes:

Jonesy likes this.
  5. Sen-Mithrarin

Alright, I think one or four might be the case. They seem like the most likely things. I wasn't sure at all if it was pay-pal or not.

linkthegamer likes this.
  6. Sen-Mithrarin

It didn't work. I've no idea what it could be sense none of those turned out to be the problem. Is paypal just lying and not letting anyone use a card without signing up?

7. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

I wish you luck with your problem

[​IMG]

LunarAeon and Jonesy like this.
  8. linkthegamer

Hmm.... I dunno, I would take it up with Paypal customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.