1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Help!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by AiSeth, Sep 15, 2017.

1. AiSeth

AiSeth Space Hobo

Hello, me and my friend we're playing Starbound (modded) and i pressed the beam up button and the screen and sound for beaming poepped up however it was never done and kept looping the animation. I could hear sounds of the area i was previously in in the background aswell. I eventually pressed alt-f4 and restarted the game. When i came back the character was still there however trying to load caused the game to keep loading in the protectorate screen never actually getting in game. I have waited for over 10 minutes, my pc is very good and it's not a performance issue. My friends have the exact same mods and a pc that's worse than me but he has not experienced any issues like this. My OS is Windows 7.

2. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

I have the same issue but without the beam down part. Is your friend able to go down there as well? If not it might be world corruption, if yes it might be your player save file corruption which im sorry if it is. :(