1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Help with setting up a server with mods and 'incoming client packet has caused an exception'' Error?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Icarusu, May 10, 2018.

1. Icarusu

Icarusu Void-Bound Voyager

I've been using mods from the workshop only and getting this ''incoming client packet has caused an exception'' error when joining my friend or when he joins me, i also for a short time got the ''client ship world has erroed'' after uninstalling some to match his mods but isn't showing up anymore after i deleted my storage and restored to a vanilla one after trying to fix the error, so i'm back to the incoming client packet one.
    I've got like..some mods from workshop, not many, i still don't know how much multiplayer is compatible with mods, can anyone teach me that too, like which kinds of mods are compatible and which arent, is there a way to know? Are race mods not compatible? We both got the same mods.
    I've included a log file if you needed it.

Attached Files:

2. hainychou

hainychou Seal Broken

Hello,

is that you have mods that the server does not have and that are important .

Do not do anything ... some mods that are uninstalled need to reset the universe or create a new character