1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Pagoda Library mission?!!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by juliasaurus, Jun 20, 2018.

1. juliasaurus

juliasaurus Intergalactic Tourist

I get all the way to the checkpoint where I should be able to get to the boss battle and I'm trapped. The metal door closes behind me when I go to kill the last of the cultists in the basement, and then I can't get up to the next metal door because it won't let me jump up on the bookshelves to get to it. Do I need a jump tech..? If so which one..? Tried watching walkthroughs online to figure it out and they seemed to be using a teleporter...?
    Thanks in advance

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Start on the left side to jump on the book cases. Every mission can be done without using any tech.

3. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Except a part of the Avian mission which require the morphball if I'm not mistaken

4. Armorine1983

Armorine1983 Phantasmal Quasar

i usually have the Spike Sphere equipped when i do the missions (makes it a lot easier to navigate)

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Only if you take some of the secret paths that lead to treasures as usual in every dungeon.