1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP with making a Colony- Colonists spawning... not randomly

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by afunfun22, Feb 18, 2019.

1. afunfun22

afunfun22 Void-Bound Voyager

So, I was making a colony on me space station, and it was working out. The first three people in the colony were completely randomized colonists, from a range of races. However, the next 10 colonists were all modded Elunite. This had happened before on a old colony I had made, which actually caused me to abandon that colony because everyone looked almost the same. Does anyone know why this is happening? I even tried destroying the deeds and placing them back down, and every time an Elunite spawned. So any help would be appriciated.

2. Nazja

Nazja Pangalactic Porcupine

Which colonist you get depends on the kinds of objects you've placed in their home. Now, I do not use the Elunite mod and have no idea what kind of content it contains (beyond the race), but I'll assume that you're using a lot of Elunite themed furniture in your space station. If I am right, that might be the reason.