Modding Help Help with crops

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Vladymyr16, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Vladymyr16

Vladymyr16 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi to all the modders of the forums this is my first time here. I'm somewhat new in modding so I mix mods wile changing things to my like to practice, this time I mixed this four perennial crops, compact crops, plantable flowers and craftable seeds. And I had found myself two problems and hoped that the community could help me.
    1) the first one provably on my part trying to change the rates of the seeds the game give me this error.
    Code:
    [Error] Could not apply patch from file /treasure/cropharvest.treasurepools.patch in source: ..\mods\CCPCaFs(moding).  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (JsonException) Cannot call get with key on Json type array, must be Object type
    That y don't really understand, I'm uploading the patch.
    2)the flowers become invisible once returning to base estate but sometimes don't the error it gives is.
    Code:
    (AssetException) No such frame default.0.2 in frames spec /objects/farmables/flowerred/flowerredseed.frames
    [21:31:44.676] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellowseed.png:default.0.2', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such frame default.0.2 in frames spec /objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellowseed.frames
    [21:31:47.572] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellowseed.png:default.0.4', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such frame default.0.4 in frames spec /objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellowseed.frames
    But the frames of the flowers never had the frames 0.1,0.2,etc only 0.0 so y need to know how to default all the 2.x versions of the flower to 0.0.
    Hope someone can help and ignore my gramatic since english is not my native language.

Attached Files: