1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

help with corrupted save files

Discussion in 'Support' started by tube sock, Jan 10, 2019.

1. tube sock

tube sock Space Hobo

Hello! I tried to roll back my save a day, which I've done before successfully, but this time my character seems to have disappeared. When I rebooted it said something about the cloud files and the computer files not being in sync, which I just clicked through, but then when I got to the load screen my character disappeared. I only have one character saved, so when I try to load I just get a message saying there are no save files.

I've had look at the file and can see a that the file isn't empty, and that there's data in there that seems somewhat recent. But my attempts at fixing the save files via the instructions on this site haven't gotten me very far, I'm not a code person.

Would be so thankful if someone were able to take a look at this for me? I've uploaded a zipped file of my character's folder here. FYI, I'm playing on a Mac if that makes any difference.

Attached Files:

• tube sock

tube sock Space Hobo

Perseverance! I figured it out! so never mind.