help with a buildings mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zosa, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

so i was working on a mod for myself that changes the farm buildings but i am at a slight impasse. i have the basic stuff i want finished(the houses&greenhouse, three cabins, the well, the stable, the slimehutch, the gold clock, the obelisks and the silo) but the code i am using right now in my own game is the minervamaga cp conversion of the eemiestardew victorian buildings which also has the coops, barns and windmill and does not have the gold clock.

if i was willing to make the other buildings(and aside from possibly the windmill i am not) and i did not mind the clock not being there things would be fine as i could just ask permission to use the code as-is the problem is i have a fairly finished set here and so i have a lot of code i don't need and am missing code i do need with pretty much no understanding of how to edit anything

the tldr of it is i am looking for someone who could either help modify the eemiestardew code so that my graphics could be added to it or, if it is possible make customized code to display the new buildings. i am more than willing to compensate for the work of course and when/if it gets made i would want to share with others what i have(and no, i am not interested in signing up to discord)

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

waves

Hi, I'm the author of that update! I'd be happy to work with you to set up a CP mod. If you don't want to use Discord, you can DM me here or tumblr (same user name, sideblog for modding is minervamods).

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

thankyou! i will send you a message ^^