Help.. Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarah46, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Sarah46

Sarah46 Void-Bound Voyager

I recently got really far in the Stardew Valley game last night. I reached to Spring Year 2, but when I went to load the game today it went back 1 season and says that I am in the 3rd day of Winter. I worked so hard getting where I did and now I don't know what to do. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to get back to where I was?

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Which version of the game did you buy, GOG or Steam? And where did you buy it, and when? I'm just thinking it sounds like a glitch, and the game has very few glitches at this time. Consider putting all that information up in the Support forum, since it will help the developer find out what's going on.

• Sarah46

Sarah46 Void-Bound Voyager

I believe I bought it on the 11th of this month and I bought it through Steam. This is the only issue I have had with this game so far and it sucks because I got so far and it would really suck to have to do everything again.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Try this: right click the game, and choose Properties. Then click the Local Files tab, followed by Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Other than that, are you running any mods?