1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Help! Resolution Stuck!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Squij, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Squij

Squij Space Hobo

I was recently messing with the resolution (Mac) and I accidentally set the resolution larger than my screen, and now the menu is offscreen, and I can't play the game now.

Thanks!

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

heya!
      Just head into Users\Library\Chucklefish\Wargroove you'll find a folder called 'save_local', Just delete that and re-launch the game. It removes all of the options you've set but won't delete any save progress. It should reset your resolution back to normal!

Also, I'm sorry for the SUPER delay to this message. I'm the only one monitoring these forums and I've been off for a while due to personal issues. Hopefully this hasn't caused you to suffer for the last week.
      If you ever need to contact chucklefish or the Wargroove support urgently we are always lurking on our discord, and you can message me directly :)

• Squij

Squij Space Hobo

Thanks Shubeans, I actually managed to fix it by pairing a controller and blindly found the setting. Thanks though!