help pls in my farm never rain!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jero925, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Jero925

Jero925 Space Hobo

I'm on 8th summer and never rain in my world, any idea? (sry about my english)

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Maybe it is just random. I would just continue playing. Some time it should rain.

• Jero925

Jero925 Space Hobo

In my other game the rain starts at second day of spring, in my main i'm on summer and never rain it's so quirky. I need fishes and materials that appear when it rains

• heartphilia

I think it might then be just random. Be patient and keep playing. If it doesn't rain until winter, then it may be a bug, I guess. Otherwise you might check a mod that changes the weather. I think the Cheat Mod can do that. Go to the Mod section and look.

Jero925 likes this.
          • Jero925

Jero925 Space Hobo

ok thanks! :D

• heartphilia

You're welcome! If it doesn't work out, come and write here again!

• commandantjones

commandantjones Orbital Explorer

Same issue. I'm on the 20th of Summer, and I've had a total of 2 rain days the entire game. My wife started playing when I did, and on her computer, she has rain every second or third day.

• zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

It is random but you should be getting some.

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

I got very few rains til mid summer, than it was storm every other day, sometimes even consecutive days.