1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Help me maybe...?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by vladmirfox, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vladmirfox

vladmirfox Contact!

I'm new to the Starbound forums but I was just wondering am I either doing something wrong or what?
    My Problem: I preordered Starbound and paid $75 for it but I haven't got any badges or anything like that am I just doing something wrong or did the money not go through or what??
    Please if at all possible please help me. (that is if I'm not to much of a bother to all you wonderful people of the community...)

2. I don't got the Bagde version, but wasn't there in the LINK they gave you to manage in the StarBound Site, an option to send the bagde to your Name?

3. vladmirfox

vladmirfox Contact!

What do you mean? I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid/obvious question but I don't know what your talking about.... I'm sorry.

4. You did buy the tier, didn't humble sent you an email? o_O

5. Elyk

Elyk Space Penguin Leader

You've received the badge now. :)

6. vladmirfox

vladmirfox Contact!

Thank you for your help I wasn't sure if the code they sent me was for steam like all the other humble stuff or what not but well with your help I was able to figure it our so thank you so very much and I'm deeply sorry for bothering you with my n00bish questions.

7. Ah I was a bit lost about it, my Tier didn't included bagde (yes I'm an Poor little Bacon Pig) :p

8. Elyk

Elyk Space Penguin Leader

No problem man it just takes a bit of time to go through the system. :p

It's okay I still love little bacon pigs. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.