Help me find these mods? :)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by hoddog, Dec 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. hoddog

hoddog Void-Bound Voyager

So, the other day I was looking at farm tours on YouTube. I saw this one farm that looked so good! It was stunning. If you watch through the video, the persons farm has many mods that look good so I was wondering if someone would help me to find them.

The first mod I noticed was the different food re-textures. The food looks different and I would like to have that mod.

Also, the white path outside the farm. Looked for that also, but can't find it v.v

If you look through the video, you can see that this persons farm has NPC’s all over it. Such as Willy, Abigail, Penny, etc. Does someone know the name of that mod?

Here is the video link to see what I’m talking about:

• shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

Both the food retextures and the paths are from the Stardew community on Naver.
      The food is part of the springobjects.xnb mod here. I don't have a link to the paths mod, but you should be able to find it there with some browsing. You may need an account to view the mods on Naver.

As for the people standing around, I think thats a personal mod the video's creator made. On Naver, they regularly combine .png files together to make custom tilesheets. I think all those villagers are retextured scarecrows.

hoddog likes this.
      • hoddog

Thank you very much for the help!

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Also, the farm map itself is heavily edited to add the playground area, the trailer and the area behind the farmhouse. Besides the townspeople scarecrows they've figure modded a couple of the rarer machines, too.

hoddog likes this.
          • hoddog

Thank you!

• hoddog

When I went on the page, it was blank. Do you think you could give me a direct link to the mod? If not, that's ok. I'm thankful for the help regardless.

• shamemaker

shamemaker Guest

That was a direct link to the mod page, but if it's showing up blank then it's probably locked behind having an account on the site. I'll send you a PM with a direct download link.

hoddog likes this.
                • hoddog

Thank you! :lolwut:

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you send it to me too

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd also appreciate this. I don't feel comfortable giving out my phone number to make an account with them.

• 0boko

0boko Phantasmal Quasar

me too, please!