Help: Location Wizard Files for Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TerraTerraCotta, Jan 5, 2018.

1. TerraTerraCotta

TerraTerraCotta Big Damn Hero

Hey everyone.
    I'm currently working on a mod to turn the Wizard into an entirely new character. I'm currently hard-testing the mod and so far so good.

Here's an example of what I have so far (NOTE: The character does swear, just a word of warning.) All the sprites and dialogue changes were done completely by me.

I have found and modded most of the things I need at least for open beta. However I can't locate a few files that I NEED to change before I release it, and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find them in the Content folder so I can change them.

These are the files I need specifically:
    -The sprite/animation of the Wizard's teleportation ability (As you can see it remains unchanged in the progress video. I can't for the life of me find it, I've looked in every logical .xnb file. I can't find it.)
    -The Dialogue for the Bulletin Board Quests
    -The Dialogue for receiving Birthday presents.
    -Anything else you think I might have missed!

If anyone knows where these files are so I can pack/unpack them to continue work on the mod please comment here and let me know. It would help me out so much!

Thanks so much in advance!

• TerraTerraCotta

Okay I just wanted to update to say I found the Dialogue for the Bulletin board
      It's under String > StringsFromCSFiles.xnb.

I'm still looking around for the birthday messages and the wizard's teleport animation though.

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

The teleport image is in \LoosesSprites\cursors.xnb (near the bottom just above the water animation tiles).

• TerraTerraCotta

Omg thank you. Now all I need is to find the dialogues for when characters get a gift on their birthday and I'm set!