Other Help Brainstorm: What would characters wear each season

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by GARRthePIRATE, Apr 29, 2016.

1. GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

What would the characters of Stardew Valley wear if they a different outfit every season?

THOUGHTS, PICS OF SIMILAR STYLE TO CHARACTERS & CONCEPT ART APPRECIATED

• dipleythemooseman

dipleythemooseman Space Hobo

I think if they all wore scarfs and hats in the winter, maybe even gloves, it'd feel more realistic
      (and even cuter)

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i have made summer and winter sebs- here and here

it's nothing special really. i do think he tends to dress warm all year and probably makes every attempt to keep wearing his hoodie (like me)

GARRthePIRATE likes this.
        • Tsukuru

Tsukuru Pangalactic Porcupine

Cold? Seb never gets cold.

I imagine Abigail substituting her vest for something like this, but blue obviously.
          [​IMG]

• about drew

about drew Phantasmal Quasar

Earmuffs for the hairdo-conscious ladies and maybe Sam and Elliott

I imagine Sebastian might wear a beanie

• MagicallyClueless

... man, i should have drawn a beanie on mine

i think a beanie fits him nicely!

about drew likes this.
              • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Winter edition.

Penny the best waifu mentioned she loves skirt more than pants. So I assume her winter clothing too would revolves around skirt.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Elliot the fabio lives at the beach, so the strong chilly sea wind dictates him to wear thick clothes but less pockets to avoid sands. Sheep wool sweaters would be good.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Harvey the doctor. Professional look is a must to gain confidence from his patients. And Maru. However, due to lack of constitution and age, he needs thick jackets, like trench coat or something.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Haley the popular. She is a unique case, because she turned 180 degrees from a real basic bimbo into the lovable town flower. Her demeanor can be either glamorous or simple but attractive.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Leah the rising artist. I reckon no artist could resist the charming style of art beret from wool. Also definitely something that give "inspiring" look.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Maru the bright future. The adorkableness is in her blood. Smart casual cute is her style. She can follows Robin's style of practical sleeveless jacket.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sam the fiery bro. Bright, colorful, and skater style explains him a lot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sebastian the somber bro. Black seems like his favorite. I think Korean goth style suit him. Black leather jacket for his motor riding.
                [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alex the wild guy. Denim, rustic, or athletic fashion express him very well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Abigail the youthful. She's a free spirit. I don't even know from where to start to describe her. Leather jacket? Casual? Gothic? Anything goes.
                [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
                • GARRthePIRATE

Alright! These are some good ideas!

• GARRthePIRATE

You think Sebastian would wear a scarf? I mean, yeah, it looks cute but typically not many guys wear scarfs. I could see Elliot wearing a scarf.

• MagicallyClueless

i think he could wear a scarf, there are tons of different kinds of scarves really and it's more of a necessity in winter weather than an accessory. when i took a trip to a city in the snowy winter, literally everyone wore scarves. everyone. and i had to buy some because i didn't have any and i was going to freeze, lmao. that's not as often as the case where i live, since we have very weird weather and people tend to not care, haha.

that's not to say it's out of character if you don't give him a scarf, though. that was a doodle i made during class, it's not like i meticulously planned what he would wear. xD i think it could go either way. it's your choice though, of course!

GARRthePIRATE likes this.
                      • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

@mrobake *applauds post whole heartedly* You have won not one, but two internets on this day.

mrobake likes this.
                        • dipleythemooseman

dipleythemooseman Space Hobo

That's so adorable ;o; I'd love to see someone draw her in that tbh