Helloo!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kiwerks, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Kiwerks

Kiwerks Hey, You!

My name is Mary, my user name is my online alias for my art accounts. I'm a fine arts student with a studio focus in drawing, and a minor in animation. I'm working on being an animator/illustrator, and also happen to have a love for cute farming games such as Stardew!

I'm into basically anything animated (Disney movies, anime, cartoons, animated shorts, etc.), and have pretty extensive knowledge on the history of animation. I also drink waay to much coffee, and have a soft spot for anything cute.

Stardew Valley has been a major addiction of mine as of late, and honestly I found my way here looking for mods to spice things up ~ I also play Starbound here and there as well

Don't be afraid to shoot me a message, I'm always down to chat with other Stardew lovers :)

(if you're interested in seeing my art, this is my art instagram here!: https://www.instagram.com/kiwerks/ )

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome, Mary! Welcome to the forums! A piece of advice from a me: Don't drink to much coffee, it is not good for health.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Mary. Welcome to the forums.