Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MisterMunkee, Mar 21, 2012.

1. MisterMunkee

MisterMunkee Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings all! It's wonderful to have found this place! I stumbled upon this as I scoured the Terraria forums looking for confirmation that they were ceasing development. I had been really bummed about that, as I have had a great time with it and each update really brought truly exciting add ons. My disappointment quickly vanished though, upon seeing this! Starbound looks absolutely fantastic, and I cannot wait to throw down a pile of my filthy stinking lucre to get my hands on this, as well as copies for my son and daughter! (Still working on te wife...) Any, absolute best of luck to you all, and I sincerely wish your team the best and cannot wait to join this game! May the road rise to meet you, and the wind be always at your backs!
    ~Munkee

2. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to the forums! It was pretty sad when Terraria stopped updating, but we can look forward to Starbound now!

3. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Greetings and to me Starbound is going to be the spiritual successor of Terraria in many ways.

Spacefawx likes this.
  4. -Red-

-Red- Big Damn Hero

Capital that you've decided not only to join us yourself but to involve the whole family! ...your last name wouldn't happen to be "Robinson" would it? Never mind, I'm sure it is not important...

5. Hostail

Hostail Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello and welcome :)
    Hope you will enjoy your time here with the rest of us.

6. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Top of the day to you, MisterMunkee! I sincerely wish you and your family the best of luck, and am delighted to inform you that I can be reached at any time be pressing the "Start a Conversation" button.

7. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

GREETINGS FROM THE SPACE IN-BETWEEN GALAXYS!

I am your local non genocidal robot, looking forward to not vaporizing you!
    (just ask Mrhighseas)