Hello world!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TeraUniverse, Jun 28, 2017.

1. TeraUniverse

TeraUniverse Orbital Explorer

Hello, it is i Tera. I hail from Germany and im trying to learn english rn. I hope you understand my Introduction :).

Im currently playing Starbound for about 1 Year now and im in LOVE with starbound. At first i thought that Starbound is going to be a cheap Terraria clone but boy was i wrong. When i first played this game i was very Sceptical because i only played Terraria and thought that Starbound was going to be a total failure but after like 2 or 4 hours i was totally sucked up by this game and purely fascinated by its uniqueness. After 3 or 5 Months i stopped playing Starbound for about 2 Months. After those 2 months i started to get into starbound again and did not regret it :D. After 1.3.0 dropped i was just overwhelmed with the Mechs and and Ships etc. This game is just a grand Masterpiece that you cannot copy. I really hope that the Starbound Devs. dont fear to try new things in this game. The mechs were a brilliant idea and gave this game even more uniqueness in its own way :).

I hope that everyone enjoys this game as much as i do <3.

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Hi, welcome!
    Don't you worry about your english, it's definitely good!
    Here I think we all love Starbound, so you'll fell at home! ;)

3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard c:

4. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Welcome to the forums your english is fine. I been to germany before. What part are you from?

5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forums. I also really like Starbound. (;

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

7. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to Goodburger! Home of the Goodburger! I'm pleased to say your English is great! I think you have neinthing to worry about!