Hello there! =)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Windcaller, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Windcaller

Windcaller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello there! My name is Jessica, and I purchased Starbound around December 6th or 5th. I have been enjoying it very much, and I have really found many positive things about this game. I would like to give the developers my thanks for making such a wonderful game, and the updates are really improving the game.

My main character is a Hylotl named Makanira the Silkswimmer. She has tier 2 armor and weapons. I am working my way up trying to get enough materials to create the robot boss, however, which means I need TONS of ore and pixels, but I am slowly starting to improve at my strategies and whatnot.

In my world, there is a large Apex apartment complex, plus many more small Apex-related structures. I have decorated my ship and home with plenty of decor, furniture, and other cool things.

Below is a screenshot of the Apex base that I encountered. There are three buildings in the apex base.
    [​IMG]

And some apex apartment rooms.
    [​IMG]

Lastly, this is a photo of my home base. This picture is slightly old, but it still applies to the design of my home.
    [​IMG]
    God bless you all, and I will see you later. Thanks for stopping by.

- Windcaller

2. Chompy

Chompy Cosmic Narwhal

Hello Windcaller, welcome to the forums! :DD

I've been playing as a Hylotl, and I think I may actually like them more than the Avians.
    Also, I like your home, that big window is cool looking.

3. Windcaller

Windcaller Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you very much! I love the Avians very much as well as Hylotls. Also, Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it! ^^