1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Hello There I Have A Confession

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Firejammer, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Firejammer

Firejammer Void-Bound Voyager

I always wanted to play starbound on my pc but i coundnt spare the money so i got a pirated version I wanna sorry for what i done.But My problem is that my hours and hours of playing are gone idk what happend. I checked all the threads and tryed everything. Bak1,2,3 files are here along with the player and shipworld are still intact so please if someone can help me ill be very gratful.:cry: Im Truely sorry but things im passing thru are depressing and this happing to my game file is very depressing for me. This game changed my life. Plz help me:kitten:

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the forums, Firejammer! It is nice to meet you! We're glad that you confess it. So, what kind of problem bothering you?

3. Firejammer

So I have the bak 1,2,3 and the player,shipworld files but my character isnt showing up

if anyone can help me please this game means everthing to me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2018
  4. Daikon Ocelot

I am sorry, but you can't double post (and I just did accidentally). Sorry, my bad.

Edit - @Firejammer if you have question, you can go to the support section.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Pretty much that but please report such posts in the future so we can move them to the right section.

@Firejammer the topic has been moved to the support section.
    Are you still using the pirated version? If yes the first step is getting a legitimate copy of Starbound.

If you are already having a legal copy then provide your starbound.log in order to help.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  6. Daikon Ocelot

Oh, yes sorry, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the help.

Iris Blanche likes this.
  7. Firejammer

Ill just forget about my character. Its just my luck

8. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Not sure if em in the right thing but you can transfer your char but not your world by just copy pasting ur char to the current starb (assuming u have the legit already now)

9. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

yes u can, but wen there's an update affecting players its a bad idea